PDA

View Full Version : GM 350 Crate Motor and Turbo 350 Trans??

Rick D
07-13-2014, 09:16 PM
What do you guys think a GM 350 crate motor is worth?? It runs real strong, has a GM aluminum intake and Edelbrock carb. I also have a turbo 350 trans that will go with it?? I'm going to put it on CL I think?? $1000.00?? :thankyou:

silvermonte
07-13-2014, 09:33 PM
I'd say that is a far price for the pair. I do know that if you split them up tho you will have a hard time getting rid of the trans by itself. If you have paperwork and can prove there is something special about that trans it might be worth some money, but other wise its worth $150-$200 bucks if you are lucky. Ive sold 2 in the last year and I have one more sitting around, just seems everyone wants a 700r4 anymore.

Rick D
07-13-2014, 09:55 PM
I'd say that is a far price for the pair. I do know that if you split them up tho you will have a hard time getting rid of the trans by itself. If you have paperwork and can prove there is something special about that trans it might be worth some money, but other wise its worth $150-$200 bucks if you are lucky. Ive sold 2 in the last year and I have one more sitting around, just seems everyone wants a 700r4 anymore.

Yeah the trans is the stock org from the car. Yup no one even wants tubor 400's either, I a two and can sell either.