PDA

View Full Version : 49k miles, all original 1969 Camaro.

Leadfoot1
06-06-2014, 04:04 PM
Item Location (City/State): Montreal, Quebec. canada

Price: 29 500$.

Description: 1969 Camaro.

All original, 48k miles, never tempered with.

One respray of original colour. All original sheetmetal. No rust, no rot, ever. Black interior, new carpet and has been Dynamated all over the interior. New hidden Alpine high power sound system, new alum rad, new 2.5 in Flowmaster American Thunder exh system, has been extremely well cared for over the years and have all most of the original parts taken off. Maintenance items replaced include completely new steering components (bushings, tie rods, etc) Car sports a new Fast ratio steering box (14:1) for an extremely improved driving feeling, SS 396 repro wheels and stripe. New tires.

Car needs nothing except someone to enjoy it more than i do. Have a lot of aftermarket performance parts and also possibility of 12 bolt diff and Big block (512 casting like COPO with set of 074 Aluminum heads "Winters" casting) motor for right deal if its of any interest.

Why sell?? I wanted to put the BB in it and generally hot rod it but just cant come to dooing it. Its stayed 46 yrs like it is and its so perfect and a joy to drive i cant do it. It pulls hard, brakes perfect, even gets good mileage so why mess with perfection like they say!? Im a Camaro nut and very seldomely do you come across a Survivor of this quality so i cant cut it up. Thats Why i am buying another car and will be building "my own" project car as i always do, thats the fun part for me "building it" and not beeing able to on this car, well, doesnt do it for me....i tought id like it just "washing and waxing" but seems it dont lol!!! So up to someone that will take good care of her she goes!!

.... Had working a/c a few weeks ago and then....i took it out! I was gonna put the BB in it...then i saw the light, came to my senses and am finally letting her go. I only removed the radiator and a canister. It takes a hose and an afternoon to get it back up workin.

I'll listen to offers but please, be realistic. Its a rare quality car and like i said, i know them well. Not in a hurry to sell but season starts and id like to get some new wheels for the season!!

Car is GOLD with BLACK VINYL TOP AND INTERIOR, cant upload pics on here, system wont manage size... :innocent:

Just let me know if you want to see them ill gladly send em out on request.

Mario / Montreal area.
514-621-7660