PDA

View Full Version : Facebook

Black93GT
05-10-2014, 01:39 PM
So i have to ask... Whats the deal with this facebook link that pops up when you visit the different threads???

Tracking software??

Its always there when trying to go back a page, and I'll have to add a few extra clicks to get through the facebook link that magically pops in there. Maybe I'm 1 of 2 people on the planet that doesn't use facebook and gets annoyed by everything in the world revolving around facebook.

camcojb
05-10-2014, 03:07 PM
So i have to ask... Whats the deal with this facebook link that pops up when you visit the different threads???

Tracking software??

Its always there when trying to go back a page, and I'll have to add a few extra clicks to get through the facebook link that magically pops in there. Maybe I'm 1 of 2 people on the planet that doesn't use facebook and gets annoyed by everything in the world revolving around facebook.
We've had the Facebook "like" and "share" buttons for a while, but not aware of any type of popup at all. Can you get me a screenshot of what you're seeing?

GregWeld
05-15-2014, 09:52 PM

Tracking software??

I'm number 2 of 2 then.... and I don't have the issue you described. Maybe you secretly visited FaceyBook and they put a clandestine cookie on your computer 'cause they know you're a hater. LOL