PDA

View Full Version : 1977 Ford Bronco

smhigh
04-27-2014, 12:22 AM
Item Location (City/State):Manhattan Beach CA

Price:$37,9500

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/4441811396.html

Description: Why spend $50K restoring one when you can spend under $40K for one that already has OVER $60,000 into it? Aside from a six figure ICON Bronco that sets the real standard, this is the nicest restored modern driver Early Bronco you will find in the Western States. Frame-Off Restoration, every moving part new or rebuilt, doors seam sealed internally & Linex'ed for Beach environment, every nut and bolt either replaced with stainless buttonheads, or Gold Cad. Plated. This is a nut and bolt restoration with modern Fuel injection, Overdrive, fast steering ratio, and bluetooth. All in a perfect Retro Package that looks stock Bronco. This is a Show Truck, I don't have it in me to take this near any dirt.

ENGINE/Drivetrain:

Ford Motorsports '93 spec 5.0 CRATE ENGINE, stock cam (new crate engine, not a used pullout!)
Ford Motorsports Headers
DELPHI converted Power Steering Pump (on stock Mustang Serpentine config.)
Fully detailed engine and compartment
All STOCK '93 Mustang Smog Equipment - this is a 50 states SMOG LEGAL conversion!!!!
Mustang spec. Cats and Polished Stainless Mufflers - runs super quiet, just a little V8 rumble
Stock '93 Mustang accessories and serpentine belt
VINTAGE AIR Heat/AC (AC compressor not hooked up)
WildHorses Hood Props (so the hood goes up on its own and stays up like it should)

TRANSMISSION/DRIVELINE

Ford AOD (Automatic Overdrive 4-speed Transmission) Built to RACE specifications/400ft lbs.
Rebuilt Dana 20 with Advanced Adapters setup for AOD
Custom Front/Rear driveline to accomodate AOD and Lift
LOCAR 4-speed Auto Shifter (looks like a manual, but you're just cruising through traffic in OD)

SUSPENSION/STEERING

Lee Manufacturing 14:1 Power Steering Gear (3-turns Lock-to Lock) QR
Upgraded Lower Steer Column aircraft/sealed bearing (eliminates column play)
4" Lift with 2" radial mount drops
Dual Shocks/Softride all 4's
All new tie-rod ends, ball joints, bushings etc.
True-Trac Posi rear end, Detroit Locker Front end 4:11 ratio's
Stock Disk Brakes FR, Stock Drums Rear
33" Mud Terrain tires on 15" Polished Aluminum Wheels

EXTERIOR

Frame-Off Show quality Paint. Lamborghini Blue, inside and out
Every Panel was blocked to perfection, single phase blue, 3 coats clear
Powder Coated Frame and running gear
All OEM bolts/nuts tumbled and gold cad plated
Some bolts/nuts replaced with Stainless Buttonheads (this alone is over $500 in hardware.....)
The Paint on this truck is a 9.9 and I build SEMA cars so I should know
Doors are media blasted in/out. Lower Seam sealed and elevated, sprayed with Raptor/Linex
**This lets the door take in water and drain properly, not pool up in the lower seam**
Stainless REMOVABLE Door hinges. Just lift the doors off and go.
Comes with Painted to match Fiberglass Door cut-outs for Summer when you ditch the doors
Wild Horses Hood Prop Kit

INTERIOR

Smittybuilt Locking Center Console WITH CUPHOLDERS!! Yes, you can keep your coffee upright
Kenwood Stereo with remote, BlueTooth, Iphone/Droid hookup, Pandora through phone etc.
JVC 6x9's in the doors (doors were already cut, so I fabricated spacers and installed new 6x9s)
Pyle Marine 4-channel Amp
Wired up for 2 more rear speakers, RCA cable for rear Sub & Pre-Amp connection all there
Custom Low-Back race seats, Custom rear seat to match
Tom's DELUXE Door panels & Arm rests
VINTAGE AIR Heat & AC system (AC not hooked up)

NO HARDTOP, only the soft-top in the pics is included.

KNOWN ISSUES:
No wipers
Has not been off road because it's afraid to get dirty
No Hardtop
AC compressor hoses not hooked up (Needs pressure lines- all other components are there)
Couple drips of ATF trans/trans case area from not being driven (typical Ford)
Gets an annoying amount of attention

8 Minutes from LAX airport, inspections and test drive highly encouraged. By appointment (310) 218-800 seven

Video (new video coming with the doors on and upgraded Delphi PSteer pump):

http://youtu.be/1GVXkIZSm4o

NO TRADES unless its heavy in my favor. ******Cash is king.*******

smhigh
06-05-2014, 11:16 PM
bump