PDA

View Full Version : GoodGuy's Nashville help

HEEP
04-21-2014, 08:31 PM
Ok, so soccer is not going to be an issue this year. Looks like I will be able to make it to Nashville. I need some help with when to get there. Is Saturday or Sunday better? I am bringing the whole family. The kids have never been to any type of show. I want to see all the best cars, preferably Lat-G cars. I really want to see some autocrossing, and show them why I am building my Chevelle. Do I need to get tickets early? Is there a better place to park? Can Gregweld come by an pick us up?:D
Help me out a little guys...

I'm a GoodGuy's :newbie:

tubbed69
04-21-2014, 09:19 PM
Ok, so soccer is not going to be an issue this year. Looks like I will be able to make it to Nashville. I need some help with when to get there. Is Saturday or Sunday better? I am bringing the whole family. The kids have never been to any type of show. I want to see all the best cars, preferably Lat-G cars. I really want to see some autocrossing, and show them why I am building my Chevelle. Do I need to get tickets early? Is there a better place to park? Can Gregweld come by an pick us up?:D
Help me out a little guys...

I'm a GoodGuy's :newbie:

Saturdays are always better in my opinion,seems like alot more cars than Sunday.

IMPALA MAN
04-21-2014, 09:32 PM
Parking....no problem it's right next to the stadium and an easy walk.
Tickets early...no need
What day? Saturday for sure
What time to get there? I would allow ample time to get there. If you are staying close (within 5 miles) allow 45 min. I would get in the gate at around 8:00. Better to be early than late and fight the crowd.
Want to see Autocrossing? I don't see how you could possibly miss it. BE CAREFUL! You may get asked if you want to go for a ride. Most addicts like for others to become addicted like themselves LOL
Now for the best part. Nashville is a great event and you WILL have a great time. To scale everything though, Nashville = a bowl game. Columbus PPG Nats = The Super Bowl!
This is just the start....you WILL get addicted and want to go to more of them! Congrats on becoming part of the Crew! Your and your family are going to have a LOT of fun.

HEEP
04-22-2014, 04:26 AM
Saturdays are always better in my opinion,seems like alot more cars than Sunday.

Parking....no problem it's right next to the stadium and an easy walk.
Tickets early...no need
What day? Saturday for sure
What time to get there? I would allow ample time to get there. If you are staying close (within 5 miles) allow 45 min. I would get in the gate at around 8:00. Better to be early than late and fight the crowd.
Want to see Autocrossing? I don't see how you could possibly miss it. BE CAREFUL! You may get asked if you want to go for a ride. Most addicts like for others to become addicted like themselves LOL
Now for the best part. Nashville is a great event and you WILL have a great time. To scale everything though, Nashville = a bowl game. Columbus PPG Nats = The Super Bowl!
This is just the start....you WILL get addicted and want to go to more of them! Congrats on becoming part of the Crew! Your and your family are going to have a LOT of fun.

Thanks guys,
Yes, Saturday is my plan, I was just making sure that the best stuff was not Sunday. Sounds like this will be a fantastic time. Was talking to the family about it last night, I'm not sure who is more excited. Even the wife HAHA.
My daughters eyes lit up, she is ready. We are going to drive up Saturday morning. We will arrive before or around 8.
As for a ride? Oh my, words could not explain:headspin:

What are the vendor sections like? I am guessing, the cash should beready, or at least a credit card paid off. :D

So who could I expect to meet there? who will be there?

65_LS1_T56
04-22-2014, 06:32 AM
Bill, I'm planning on being there to autox. It will be my first time there also. As a fellow Chevelle guy, if you see me stop and say hi and if the seat is open, I'd be glad to take you for a ride.
Looking forward to this event, then headed south by southeast to DAYTONA :D

rchaskin
04-22-2014, 06:38 AM
This will be my first GG Nashville as well.

I would be glad to give rides too.....

CamaroMike
04-22-2014, 07:12 AM
Ill be there! I might wear my hawiian shirt so you guys know its me :D

CamaroMike
04-22-2014, 08:16 AM
Do lat-g guys get a promo code for discount tickets?

HEEP
04-22-2014, 09:35 AM
Bill, I'm planning on being there to autox. It will be my first time there also. As a fellow Chevelle guy, if you see me stop and say hi and if the seat is open, I'd be glad to take you for a ride.
Looking forward to this event, then headed south by southeast to DAYTONA :D

This will be my first GG Nashville as well.

I would be glad to give rides too.....

Thanks for the offers. Maybe I will get a chance to take one of you up on it. That would be awesome. But not for my bank account.:ups:

65_LS1_T56
04-22-2014, 10:37 AM
Thanks for the offers. Maybe I will get a chance to take one of you up on it. That would be awesome. But not for my bank account.:ups:

If you ride with Randy, I hope tire smoke doesn't make you nauseous (sp?)....he is fun to watch!

HEEP
04-22-2014, 10:46 AM
If you ride with Randy, I hope tire smoke doesn't make you nauseous (sp?)....he is fun to watch!

I'm sure I'll take what I can get.:y0!: :excited:

I just hope they don't try to schedule a soccer game now for my son.

rchaskin
04-22-2014, 11:58 AM

Hey, Hey, Hey......LOL!!

I actually did a fair amount of upgrades over the winter....
All topped off with some fresh Dunlop Direzza ZIIs.

As much as I paid for those, I hope most of the spinning stops!!

I would like to get an extra set of skinny rears for some good drift / smoke-shows.
Obviously, that is my favorite thing to do!!

Ketzer
04-22-2014, 07:54 PM
I'm planning on being there Saturday also and hope to bring my Nova up.

Jeff-

HEEP
05-14-2014, 09:36 AM
Getting closer, I am ready to see this. Trying to get past some school projects this week and we are on. Never did see a reply about the discount on tickets. I seem to remember something in the past years, are they not available for this one? Just checking, going regardless.

CamaroMike
05-14-2014, 11:39 AM
Also interested in discount tickets!

Weather is supposed to be PERFECT Saturday. Partly couldy high of 68 woot!

71RS/SS396
05-14-2014, 02:21 PM
Thanks guys,
Yes, Saturday is my plan, I was just making sure that the best stuff was not Sunday. Sounds like this will be a fantastic time. Was talking to the family about it last night, I'm not sure who is more excited. Even the wife HAHA.
My daughters eyes lit up, she is ready. We are going to drive up Saturday morning. We will arrive before or around 8.
As for a ride? Oh my, words could not explain:headspin:

What are the vendor sections like? I am guessing, the cash should beready, or at least a credit card paid off. :D

So who could I expect to meet there? who will be there?
If your wife wants a ride along with another women my wife will beating the snot out of her car and is always willing to give rides on the auto-x. Look for the totally blacked out 69 Camaro in the pro section.

HEEP
05-14-2014, 02:56 PM
If your wife wants a ride along with another women my wife will beating the snot out of her car and is always willing to give rides on the auto-x. Look for the totally blacked out 69 Camaro in the pro section.

I'll let her know. Not sure what her thoughts are just yet. Her comment when I sent a text was Hmmmmm........

Smack_talker
05-15-2014, 06:27 PM
I plan on going fri and sat. don't know how to spot any lat-g'ers but I'll try. autox might be the place to be. Joe

Smack_talker
05-15-2014, 06:31 PM
Do lat-g guys get a promo code for discount tickets?

there is a sticky for discount tickets, print coupon or use promo code latg14 for online purchase.:G-Dub: