PDA

View Full Version : 1960 Bel Air 2 Door Sport Coupe Pro touring

tomy2tone01
04-03-2014, 05:03 PM
Item Location (City/State):
Chanhassen Minnesota
Price:$8000

This is your chance to own a 60 Bel Air 2 door sport coupe. No window frames around the glass on the doors!!!! This is a very nice solid project. ALL of the hard work done.

Here's what has been done
Ridetech Strong Arm Solid tube A Arms. All front end parts are new. . ...
Hotchkiss Rear Suspension
Front and rear Slotted and drilled Disc brakes.
New body mount bushings
New 605 power steering box
The front will need coil overs or bags your choice. You can go either way.
POSI REAR END 3.73 gears. 2 piece drive shaft included.
Front Chrome rims 215/60 R15
Rear Chrome rims 295/50 R15

As far as the body, all the hard work has been done. Floors replaced, trunk replaced. The front fenders are NOS, You can not buy replacements, In the pictures you will see the stickers on the back. On drivers side behind the door on the quarter there are a few small areas that will need some attention. NO RUST just a couple of dents. NOT a big deal.

I have all the glass front back and the rear side glass is new in the box. I have all the chrome trim and there is some doubles too. I also have New in the package complete show quality front and rear bumper by Keystone Plating that was $1200.

No motor and tranny is included, I do have a rebuilt 348 4bbl from a 1958 for the right price. This is a project car. Thousands have been spent. I have about 6 boxes of parts that are included. I am selling the car. I am making room to finish my 61 Impala.

I am asking $8000. Cash I will entertain serious offers. I would be interested in Morgan Silver dollars on trade partial. . ...Call Tom 612-978-9853 This car wont last. . ..