PDA

View Full Version : How many here from Wisconsin or going to Automotion this year?

OBeer-WAN-Kenobi
01-03-2014, 09:13 AM
Hi all,

I was just wondering how many people are from Wisconsin on here and who, if any, will be going to Automotion in Wisconsin Dells this year.

I've been going for the last few years and it seems to get a little bigger each year. I particularly like this car show because most of the cars leave the grounds for a parade of sorts and they cruise up and down the strips in the Dells. It is really cool to see a thousand classics, rods and muscle cars actually driving around and making noise. Best part, you can get in your ride and cruise the few miles of the strip with them as even though it's kind of a parade, nothing is closed off. People line up in lawn chairs for miles just to watch.

I'll be there again this year and I'm hoping to have my LS swap done by then.....I'm not sure I'll actually enter the car show but I'll be around.

OBeer-WAN-Kenobi
05-28-2014, 10:10 AM
I Went. Pretty good as usual. There was a rice-burner show separate from the major car show in a different nearby parking lot. They must not let them in the normal show.....haha. Don't get me wrong, I like some of the Japanese cars; specifically Nissan and Subaru but holy crap were there a lot of WRX's. We sat up on the hotel balcony and made a game of counting them. We got bored when our clicker hit 180. That's WRX's only.

There were a couple of LS swapped '69 Camaros and a '68 as well. There was also a really cool Mercury x100 with a 2003 Marauder underneath it. There were so many cars that I couldn't afford to give many of them more than a cursory look or I wouldn't have gotten through them all before my legs gave out.