PDA

View Full Version : September '13 Feature: 57 Chevy Bel Air by Kenny Davis Hot Rods

camcojb
12-27-2013, 01:17 AM
Another great car comes to us from a long time member and his dad. Owned by Marty McGuire Sr. and built by Kenny Davis, with a beautiful interior done by Tracy at Recovery Room Interiors. Be sure to check out our latest feature here on Lateral-G.

http://www.lateral-g.net/members/mcguire57/

http://lateral-g.net/members/mcguire57/mcguire57lead.jpg (http://www.lateral-g.net/members/mcguire57/)

tubbed69
12-27-2013, 05:15 AM
Beautiful car Marty,great stance and color:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

protour73
12-27-2013, 07:23 AM
What an awesome choice for the Feature Jody!!

I've seen this car in person, and like the old saying goes "pictures do not come close to doing this car justice"

The interior work that Tracy and his guys did is totally off the hook. The paintwork is second to none. And to see that brown color in the sun is something to behold.

I remember meeting Marty's Dad at the Chicago Good Guys event where he and Marty Jr were showing the car and Sr. was like a little kid showing this car off, that was pretty special. Sr. is a pretty damn funny guy and he really gives his son some guff at times, which is probably why I like hanging around him!! LOL

The two Marty's are huge car guys and it's my pleasure to know them.

Congrats on the feature Sr., and Jr.!! :thumbsup:

fleetus macmullitz
12-27-2013, 07:35 AM
What an awesome choice for the Feature Jody!!

I've seen this car in person, and like the old saying goes "pictures do not come close to doing this car justice"

The interior work that Tracy and his guys did is totally off the hook. The paintwork is second to none. And to see that brown color in the sun is something to behold.

I remember meeting Marty's Dad at the Chicago Good Guys event where he and Marty Jr were showing the car and Sr. was like a little kid showing this car off, that was pretty special. Sr. is a pretty damn funny guy and he really gives his son some guff at times, which is probably why I like hanging around him!! LOL

The two Marty's are huge car guys and it's my pleasure to know them.

Congrats on the feature Sr., and Jr.!! :thumbsup:

Great post Scott. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing it in person. And also hearing what happened when Marty returned to the office after KD gave Sr. the chrome plating #'$.

:lol:

RodZZilla
12-27-2013, 09:54 PM
Awesome!

syborg tt
12-28-2013, 11:34 PM
Great post Scott. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing it in person. And also hearing what happened when Marty returned to the office after KD gave Sr. the chrome plating #'$.

:lol:

Guys I can't thank you enough for the feature and I can't wait to show it to Sr. on Monday.

As for the Chrome plating bill, well lets just say I still here about it every time I touch the bumpers on the car. I really think I am going to buy some white gloves and put them in the car just in case I feel the need to touch them.

Stuart Adams
12-29-2013, 08:20 AM
Nice car.

69x22
12-30-2013, 06:04 AM
Beautiful car!