PDA

View Full Version : Fesler Sux!

lutzy
11-13-2013, 01:19 PM
Last time i'll ever deal with those guys again! They lied straight to my face to make a sale! They will tell you they have a item in stock ready to ship..after you pay, you dont receive anything the stories start coming..Totally horrible business ethics..just wanted to rant

fesler
11-13-2013, 01:55 PM
Wow it's a good thing my name is EMS or Ring Brothers. This would have been takin down ASAP but because it's us it's ok. Here is my number if you have an issue or problem pick up the phone. 480-748-2000 and if you can't get me there try [email protected]. I love how you just post up crap on a site before talking to us. Big thumbs up to you guys.

camcojb
11-13-2013, 02:06 PM
Wow it's a good thing my name is EMS or Ring Brothers. This would have been takin down ASAP but because it's us it's ok. Here is my number if you have an issue or problem pick up the phone. 480-748-2000 and if you can't get me there try [email protected]. I love how you just post up crap on a site before talking to us. Big thumbs up to you guys.
Chris, I don't believe that's true. I do not remove feedback threads for anyone, except when both parties agree that they want it removed, and ask me to do so. You will see some negative feedbacks for some big name vendors here that are my personal friends. But they handled them professionally which goes a long way. Everyone makes mistakes.

fesler
11-13-2013, 06:18 PM
Lutzy,

We noticed your post here today and find it unfortunate that you chose to handle this in a public forum rather than contact us directly. We would have been happy to resolve any issues you might have had and thus took it upon ourselves to research your product inquiry as soon as we saw your post. Since you chose to make this public, and have not replied to our attempts to contact you directly today so that we could resolve this issue, we feel it only right to reply here.

This is what we know...

You called us this morning (11/13/13) to place an order on a set of TL-69camSS-BK taillights with smoked lenses. As we told you at that time, this item is in stock and ready to ship within 24 hours, due to the fact that we offer several different lens options and we must allow time for the lens to be installed and the glue to dry before we ship them. We gave you pricing and you asked if we could give you a better deal, so we offered an additional 5% off as a courtesy discount. After complaining a bit you said one of our dealers offered the product cheaper.

As we told you, we cannot and will not step on our dealers toes and undercut them, and if they had a cheaper price you should buy them from from that dealer. You then asked for free overnight shipping to make up for the price difference. Shipping would have been another $107 and we told you we are sorry, but we cannot do that.

You said OK to this and that you were going to contact other dealers to shop around. We told you that was fine and that we understood. After that we received numerous calls from our dealers about a rude person contacting them for the very lights you were looking for and requesting a discounted price.

It is our business practice to never charge anyone for a product until it ships, not to mention you never placed an order, so we do not know what you meant by "after you pay." We also are not sure what you mean by, "the stories start coming" since, again, you never placed an order so we don't know what we would have to make excuses for.

At this point we are not sure why you are upset, or what more we could do to make this right. If there is anything we can do, please let us know.

lutzy
11-13-2013, 06:36 PM
Well you must be thinking of someone else that had another problem with you today.. I called and spoke to you guys multiple times about my issues and gave me the run around every call. I hade to wait a month and a half for a item that you had in stock. On top of that when it came time to really ship I said ill pay for overnight shipping and you still shipped out ground that took a week.. too late to save face on the fourm. You should of worried about that sooner.

fesler
11-14-2013, 09:39 AM
I don't know who I am dealing with because you are hiding behind a screen name, why don't you be a big boy and give me your information (you can do this pm so no one else will know who you are) so that I can look into this and see what happen so that we can solve the issues and make sure that they don't happen again.

What is your name or name ordered under?
What is your address?
What did you order?

With this information I can go see what happen and find out what went wrong if anything and help solve this so it wont happen again. I am sorry you had issues and we don't want any unhappy customers but you cant always please them all... We do our best...