PDA

View Full Version : this paint combo..maybe

radrambler
02-18-2005, 06:52 PM
ok guys thank for all the input...i like having the feedback..
what about this ?
two tone combo white/blue..seperated at belt line by a red stripe..its is an AMERICAN--RED/WHITE/AND BLUE
heres a side shot before i changed suspension out...
also thinking maybe two tone it with two bright greens just different shade seperated by whitE stripe maybe..or red?
let me hear it guys......

radrambler

69MyWay
02-19-2005, 04:11 AM
Tom,

Why don't you get out your photo shop software and slap some different paint jobs on that side shot for us all to vote on?

:thumbsup:

spaztikatik
02-19-2005, 10:16 AM
I would love to see it with the two tone light green and a white pearl or maybe even a silver stripe

Keith
02-19-2005, 03:25 PM
So I looked at you picture a long time. Couple things....first, green has to be there somewhere but it needs to be a cool green...but retro. What came to mind is fords new legend lime metallic 05 Mustang color. Second, your car has a very sharp body line (splitting the car in two) from front to back...to me that screams two-tone!!! I would say the other color has to be light, like a vapor pearl silver. Then you need to break the two colors up with a very dark color which right off the bat I think should be black.
So this is just my opinion but if anyone out there has some photoshop skills...lets see it. I think it would be interesting...and not in the bad way.
Otherwise my vote is the whole car in Legend Lime Green Metallic from Ford because that color is pretty cool and you have to see it in person. :cool:

XcYZ
02-19-2005, 04:36 PM
5 minutes in PhotoShop - it's now two-tone with Fikse FM-5's.

Keith
02-19-2005, 06:53 PM
5 minutes in PhotoShop - it's now two-tone with Fikse FM-5's.
I was thinking more like this green http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/730000-730999/730135_2.jpg

And the white needs pearl but yeah!

radrambler
02-19-2005, 07:23 PM
thats cool how you did that....i have photoshop 7 ..how did you do that...probably take to long to explain......

thanks ....for taking the time to do what you did
i had my father over at the shop ..we talked color combo ..
im setting an stronger feeling about my metallic white/1/8 inch redpinstripe/1/8white pinstripe/med to dark blue side color
pinstripes painted under clear.......run a plate PROUD2BN
HOW BOUT THAT?

radrambler

XcYZ
02-19-2005, 08:10 PM
Rad, I did a pretty poor job, I just popped a two-tone scheme on the car and added the Fikses. There are guys here that are way more advanced than I am with PS. If you could take a picture of your car from the same angle but have the resolution up around 1600x1200, we could do something really cool.

radrambler
02-19-2005, 08:30 PM
hey

i have pics stored bigger than that and i can change the pixel size.most are like 2200 + pixels...i shoot with a 6.1 mega pixal nikon d100 camera...
you just tell me what ya need and ill send it

yo da man

radrambler

Keith
02-20-2005, 06:00 PM
thats cool how you did that....i have photoshop 7 ..how did you do that...probably take to long to explain......

thanks ....for taking the time to do what you did
i had my father over at the shop ..we talked color combo ..
im setting an stronger feeling about my metallic white/1/8 inch redpinstripe/1/8white pinstripe/med to dark blue side color
pinstripes painted under clear.......run a plate PROUD2BN
HOW BOUT THAT?

radrambler

Either way...a cool @$$ car!