PDA

View Full Version : I'm adding links....who wants one?

trapin
02-18-2005, 10:21 AM
I posted this over at PT.Com but I thought I'd post it over here for anyone who's interested.

I've shuffled my site around some. I now have it broken into catagories such as; suspension, interior, etc. I needed some order to it as I'm preparing to do some major work to my car in the next 5 or 6 months and thought the old format was just too mismanaged. In addition to the refreshening, I've decided to add a 'links' page on my site but don't know how to go about doing it. I thought I'd just go ahead and post the logo's on the page and hyperlink them to the respective sites but I'm not sure if you have to ask permission from those companies or what? I wouldn't think so....why would you have to ask a company permission to advertise for them for free? Doesn't make much sense. But anyway...I thought I'd at least give some people the opportunity to throw their hat in the ring if they'd like a link on my site to their company. I'm not Pro-Touring.com or Camaros.net, but I do get a pretty significant amount of visitors each month due to my address being attached to my signature. So if you're interested in some free advertisement, send me a jpeg of your logo for your business and I'll be more than happy to give a 'shout out' to ya.

[email protected]

protouring70
02-18-2005, 08:53 PM
I enjoyed reading the info. on your site. I hope others will too, before they go out and waste money on something they can get cheaper.
Brent :thumbsup:

Steve Chryssos
02-19-2005, 09:42 AM
Thanks Tony

Great Site you have there. :thumbsup:

trapin
02-20-2005, 10:58 PM
Thank you.

Well, it's up. I gave a 'shout out' to Lateral-G. Every bit counts, I always say.