PDA

View Full Version : Issues w. Daytonayellaz

talwell
09-03-2013, 09:27 PM
I have resisted posting this here but the time has come to try and locate and speak to other people that has had issues with daytonayellaz. He has advertised engine packages on this forum and several others for quite awhile.

In my case, he has stolen a car from me and sold it to another forum member. I say stolen because he has never paid for the car and fails to respond to any level of communications. I have spoken to the forum member that has my car and he did pay daytonayellaz (Travis) for the car. As well, there was a large portion of parts removed from the car (subframe, brakes, wheels, rear, etc) that were to be returned to me that have also gone missing.

If anyone else has been ripped off by daytonayellaz (Travis) please let me know. If anyone else is approached to do any future business with him please be very careful as there is a large amount of people owed a huge amount of money by this member. I have been contacted in the past by several members that are in the same situation like me and one member has stated that it was possible that he has be jailed for his crimes.

talwell
09-05-2013, 09:43 PM
I have been following up with a lot of people in regards to this situation. All I can say is that I am shocked at the scope of this and the massive number of people that have been affected by this.

Unfortunately to those of you that do not already know, I am going to be the bearer of bad news. At the very least it will give all of us closure and help us move beyond this situation.

I have received very credible information in regards to Travis and for all of us it is not good. The information that I was given was that Travis was part of a network of auto thieves who were stealing cars and supplying Travis engines out of the Detroit area. The actual thieves were caught and they told the police of the role that Travis played in it. He was driving to Detroit and bringing the motors back to his shop and selling them. From what I was told, he was arrested in early May and that there is an active investigation in place now to determine where all the engines went that he sold. They did confiscate engines that he had in his possession at the time of his arrest. Another person has confirmed to me that the sheriffs department does have engines in their possession that were seized.

It is very unfortunate but to all of you that Travis either owes money, parts, engines, etc to I would not expect to ever receive it. I would begin to make alternative plans as there is nothing there for any of you to get. As well, I have been told that the police are working to track down all the engines that he did sell and deliver so if you have received an engine from Travis there is a chance that you may be contacted and asked to return the item to them for evidence.

If anyone has any questions please feel to send me a PM and I will give you the information that I have. Also, I am obtaining the contact information for the police handling the investigation should you decide you want to let them know that you were also ripped off by him.

camcojb
09-05-2013, 09:46 PM
Wow. :shakehead: I copied this to the thread in open discussion.