PDA

View Full Version : Original Roasters and RTC Cars and Coffee

sixnina
08-15-2013, 01:25 AM
Hey Guys,
Working on a early morning event with Rich Bermea of RTC. Richie just threw that awesome show out at the winery and now is working with me to plan an event some time end of September. We want to do a Cars and coffee type event and wanted to guage how many would be interested in coming out. It will be in the parking lot in front of richies shop. Gilroy Ca. It would be great if all us nor cal guys could make it. It would probably be from 630-11. Let us know what you guys think.:thumbsup:

mdprovee
08-15-2013, 11:10 AM
I would try to get down there and see Dave's car. Saturday Sept 28 booked for me though.

Flash68
08-15-2013, 01:24 PM
Hey Guys,
Working on a early morning event with Rich Bermea of RTC. Richie just threw that awesome show out at the winery and now is working with me to plan an event some time end of September. We want to do a Cars and coffee type event and wanted to guage how many would be interested in coming out. It will be in the parking lot in front of richies shop. Gilroy Ca. It would be great if all us nor cal guys could make it. It would probably be from 630-11. Let us know what you guys think.:thumbsup:

Hey Shane.. sounds cool... but 630am??! Dang! I like to :relax:

:D

I would try to get down there and see Dave's car. Saturday Sept 28 booked for me though.

My car will not be there Mike. Any day now it's headed down to Socal for some flares and fabrication projects.

sixnina
08-18-2013, 10:08 PM
Dave,
Well we're just feeling the waters but maybe 7 or 8 is what richie was thinking and if you stay long enough for the bud lights and the after party:thumbsup: How does sept. 21st sound???
Shane

califconstruct
02-26-2016, 10:15 PM

What's going on with this? Date is coming up soon. ? ? :_party: :beavis: