PDA

View Full Version : Vendor for C6 calipers

heynow14
06-27-2013, 10:33 AM
Hey guys -
I'm going to be pulling the trigger on a C6 set-up through Kore3. I am after non-painted/anodized C6 calipers - they are just natural cast silver with no logo, no paint, no nothing. Kore3 has only fronts at present with no indication that rears are coming. Does anyone know where else to get the rears? I can't seem to locate any other RELIABLE vendors who carry PBR calipers. Any help is appreciated.

Thx,
Nick

214Chevy
06-27-2013, 12:25 PM
Nick, if Tobin doesn't have any insight on the rears, then rears probably aren't available yet or are severely back ordered. Tobin is very knowledgeable about his craft. But, to answer your question...no I don't know of any other source for the unmarked rears. Did you do a Google search?

hifi875
06-27-2013, 01:29 PM
they are for sale onls1tech all the time and corvette forum. or just get them from gm

Vince@Meanstreets
06-27-2013, 01:44 PM
Hey guys -
I'm going to be pulling the trigger on a C6 set-up through Kore3. I am after non-painted/anodized C6 calipers - they are just natural cast silver with no logo, no paint, no nothing. Kore3 has only fronts at present with no indication that rears are coming. Does anyone know where else to get the rears? I can't seem to locate any other RELIABLE vendors who carry PBR calipers. Any help is appreciated.

Thx,
Nick

I can get remans but nothing new unless you go through your local dealer.

dontlifttoshift
06-27-2013, 03:36 PM
I think you mean these,,, http://thegmr.com/?page_id=339

heynow14
06-27-2013, 05:52 PM
Thx guys -
Those GMR pieces are awesome but at $1k for front calipers it's a bit beyond my budget. I just hope I don't have to settle for a pair with the corvette logo. I'll keep poking around and I'll post any results.

Thx for your help!

Nick