PDA

View Full Version : 1979 Camaro Project - checking interest

g-machine79
06-08-2013, 08:59 AM
I am at the crossroads of many things in my life - health and happiness of my wife and I being the most important currently. I am not sure I can build my project Camaro and juggle all the other priorities......and still be able to drive the car before I retire!

This leads me to this: Is anybody interested in a super clean 79 Camaro shell? It is the body tub, doors, fenders and a lot of misc. parts, but no other body panels, minimal interior, and the bare front subframe has been media blasted. I have the complete Detroit Speed leaf spring mini tub kit for the car and the deep tubs have been fitted, but not installed. Also have the DSE subframe connectors and solid body mounts. I have the stock width 10 bolt with 3.42 posi, the housing has been media blasted, and it has complete LS1 rear discs. No front suspension, I tossed it all when I disassembled the car (what there was of it).

Original paint with a coat of primer over it (not done by me), zero rust anywhere, no dents or filler, trunk pan was cut out between frame rails (purchased the car this way).

The body tub has a cart I just built with large diameter casters to enable it to roll over most surfaces - this would go with the car.

I am checking interest at this point. Any thoughts, advise, offers would be appreciated. I can provide pictures if needed.

Email address: [email protected]

Thanks,
George

fleetus macmullitz
06-09-2013, 07:03 AM
Hi George,

All ads need a price and the location of the vehicle.

http://www.lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php4?t=36012

Thanks.

Rick D
06-09-2013, 07:43 AM
Hey George,

If think about parting any of it out let me know, I pick up my new 2nd gen next weekend and could use some of the parts you have for it?? And I can come pick it up as I'm close :D