PDA

View Full Version : Woodward Dream Cruise

XcYZ
04-13-2006, 10:51 AM
Jody and I are going to do the Woodward Dream Cruise this year. From what I'm hearing, there will be quite a few people from Lateral-g there as well. I think we should have a get together on that Friday or Saturday night. Trush knows the area, I'm sure we'll get a location figured out in the mean time.

Who else is going and who would be interested in a social hour?

c.schulz
04-13-2006, 11:25 AM
ME!!!!!

Chris

McssGmachine
04-13-2006, 12:10 PM
ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

Brian

Smack_talker
04-13-2006, 12:26 PM
I'm gunna try and go this year. I went back in 2000 and it was awesome.

Sales@Dutchboys
04-13-2006, 02:43 PM
I could get over there...

Stuart Adams
04-13-2006, 04:12 PM
Scott, post the dates you and Jody will be there. :yes:

XcYZ
04-13-2006, 06:20 PM
Stuart, we arrive during the afternoon on Thursday, the 17th (about an hour apart) and we fly out Sunday afternoon. :thumbsup:

oldzzy
04-13-2006, 08:56 PM
I have been going for the last 8 years and it gets bigger and bigger every year! And i am going to go again this year, i hope to see you all there!

lil427z
04-14-2006, 09:59 AM
scott when and where is the show. :)
thanks rick k

Stielow
04-14-2006, 05:12 PM
You guys could come over and check out my shop. Is some one setting up parking spaces for the cruise?

Mark

Sales@Dutchboys
04-14-2006, 05:15 PM
You guys could come over and check out my shop. Is some one setting up parking spaces for the cruise?

Mark

Wheres the shop at mark?

XcYZ
04-14-2006, 05:55 PM

Mark

Thanks Mark, that's an extremely generous offer. :thumbsup: I'll shoot you an e-mail and we'll work out a day and time that would work best for you.

As for space, I'm not really sure. Paul Clark from Hydratech Braking has given Trush space to park and show his Vert (which was running a Hydratech hydraulic assist unit) in the past, but he now has the Jetson's cruiser.

lil427z
04-14-2006, 06:56 PM
scott , when and where is the show . :)
rick k

McssGmachine
04-14-2006, 08:32 PM
Rick, The Woodward Dream Cruise is on the third saturday in august in Detroit on Woodward Ave. :thumbsup:

Brian

lil427z
04-14-2006, 10:32 PM
brian, thanks for the info. :thumbsup:
rick k

c.schulz
04-15-2006, 08:31 AM
As for Trush ..... "Jetson's cruiser". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats to funny. Ill have to get with him and check out his new ride.

Chris

Stielow
04-15-2006, 11:08 AM
I know that some car clubs get parking spots in downtown Birmingham for the day. That could be cool to get everyone togther. I think it costs $15 a car.

Mark

61Bubbletop
04-18-2006, 09:39 AM
I would be all over that Mark, $15 would be a steal. Do you know of a contact name?....I suppose I could call Birmingham Chamber of Commerce and get details...

Roger Poirier
04-18-2006, 09:49 AM
Jetson crusier - I love it. Perfect name for the car. I haven't had time to post comments or questions concerning your ride yet, but I will get there.

I will be at the event with the GOAT. Members are welcome to come visit at my home (Condo) for lunch and go for a swim if they like.

R.P.

trapin
04-18-2006, 11:37 AM
I'll definitely pop by to say hello.

If I could make a suggestion....something at a park before the cruise might be a more approachable goal (like the day before). Stoney Creek is a beautiful park and you can usually fill up all the parking spaces if you get there early enough. Throw some burgers and some brats on the grille...a few pops...sunshine...honeys scootin' around on their roller blades. That wouldn't be too bad at all.

Jeff....let me know if you need help with it, I'd be happy to help out.

astroracer
04-19-2006, 08:07 AM
I don't know if I should commit to this or not... I missed the Pro-Touring dinner at Fishbones in March because I was too early. :rolleyes:
Mark

Reckley
04-19-2006, 07:10 PM
I will be attending and may have a spot for 5 or maybe 6 cars right in Birmingham. Right near the Saleen display.

Mike

Camaro4Life
04-19-2006, 09:55 PM
I will be there! :thumbsup:

syborg tt
04-20-2006, 09:08 AM
I'll be there - 6th year in a row

Mark i would love to stop by your shop

Ummgawa
06-16-2006, 12:26 PM
Maybe I'll have the Judge Vert finished by then...I'd love to come up.

Ricochet
06-17-2006, 12:09 PM
I'll be there!! Just booked the flights! I'll be cruising..."Jetson Style" thanks to Trush!! :D Can't wait..Never been. Heard it is AWESOME!!!

Brent

ProdigyCustoms
06-17-2006, 12:45 PM
So tell me veterens of the cruise. Is there a central location? Show ground? Is there a Midway area at all? Is it just a big cruise, park where you can, raise a little hell deal? Is there a drag strip close or part of this? I should have the street racer back together also.

We are trying to work out the balance of our schedule after Columbus. August is wide open, then Bill's Muscle Rides Pigeon Forge event in September, SEMA in Oct / Nov, And Turkey Run in November. So Woodward looks good for August.

What about rooms, any ideas?

camcojb
06-17-2006, 03:34 PM
I'll be there!! Just booked the flights! I'll be cruising..."Jetson Style" thanks to Trush!! :D Can't wait..Never been. Heard it is AWESOME!!!

Brent

Cool, got someone to talk to on the flight out! :thumbsup: glad you can make it Brent, should be a blast. Plus with Jeff showing us the town.....:wow:

Jody

camcojb
06-17-2006, 03:35 PM
So Woodward looks good for October.

What about rooms, any ideas?

Woodward is mid August. Contact Scott for room thoughts.

Jody

ProdigyCustoms
06-17-2006, 03:57 PM
Woodward is mid August. Contact Scott for room thoughts.

Jody

That was what I meant. I fixed it. thanks. I will PM Scott

trapin
06-19-2006, 01:05 PM
Jody...make sure you guys post something up in here about where you guys are going to be at the cruise. Me and a few others would like to drop by and say hello.

Frank, let me break down the cruise for you as best I can. It stretches for 16 miles. Along that stretch there will be millions of people (literally millions) and 10's of thousands of hot rods. They're not kidding when they bill this the largest single day car event in the world. Some people cruise up and down the stretch but most find a spot to park and watch. Although finding a spot is hard. Most of the time you've got to know somebody, and there's usually a fee involved that can go up past 100 dollars depending on where you are on the strip. I know Jeff has parked with Paul at Hydratech in the past but not sure where he'll be this year. GM, Ford, and Chrysler get involved and will have large tents set up to showcase their products. Vendors are everywhere...and I mean literally everywhere selling everything under the sun. There's no real way to see the whole cruise, if you're lucky you'll see maybe 15% of it. It's that big. But i've got to warn you, it's quite an overwhelming experience. You might be sick of looking at cars for a few months when you get back. :P

Here's the great thing about Woodward though, the actual "cruising" part of the event really starts a week before the official cruise night. This years event is on August 19th...but Woodward will be loaded with street machines starting as early as August 12th. Plan to get here a few days before the 19th like on the 17th. You won't be disappointed.

Frank if I can be of any help, don't hesitate to call on me. My car will be out of the garage during that time at the paint shop so if you're bringing something and need to store it somewhere for a night, I'd be more than happy to lock her up for you. I'm about a half and hours drive from Woodward and I have several hotels about a mile from my house. Not sure how good they are but I know all the Bass Tournament guys from out of town stay there when they fish the tournaments on Lake St. Clair. If you're interested I can find out more information.

McssGmachine
06-19-2006, 01:24 PM
Here's some pics from last year, but pictures don't do it justice! :yes:Hey, if anybody can get me a parking spot let me know! :D

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c19/111monte/f51f.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c19/111monte/f78d.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c19/111monte/Picture005.jpg

Sales@Dutchboys
06-19-2006, 01:34 PM
And if you go to just walk around....Be prepared to walk ALOT!
Its crazy..........

-Paul

KillaCamaro67
06-19-2006, 02:20 PM
whoa that looks like alot of fun!!!

clill
06-19-2006, 03:17 PM
Here are Woodward pics I took n 2004.

camcojb
06-19-2006, 03:18 PM
Jody...make sure you guys post something up in here about where you guys are going to be at the cruise. Me and a few others would like to drop by and say hello.

Will do Tony. Scott, Brent, and I get in on the 17th, around 3:30. Not sure exactly what's planned from that point. PM Scott or I with a contact number so we can get ahold of you.

Jody

ProdigyCustoms
06-19-2006, 04:17 PM
Looks like a cooling system check, LOL! Tony, thanks for the offer, we will let you know. Right now, unless a vendor needs a display vehicle, I am thinking about flying up and leaving the toys at home. I will let you know.

Clockwork
06-19-2006, 04:35 PM
Tony, or anyone from MI

Any ideas for a room near MIS for Sat night? Dosen't have to be anything fancy. Me and the wife are heading up for the race on Sunday. Now I'm thinking about trying to do both, most likely leaving the car at home this time though.

Sales@Dutchboys
06-19-2006, 04:47 PM
If I am correct Their are some hotels a couple exits before MIS exit...

-Paul

trapin
06-19-2006, 08:08 PM
Dean...not sure about hotels that far out. Maybe someone from the western side of the state can chime in.

Jody...I'll PM you my cell number. :thumbsup:

Frank...let me know when you get in. We should all grab dinner somewhere on Woodward on Friday night before the cruise. Plenty of nice restaurants along that stretch.

Then afterwards we can all watch Trush do burnouts in the Wal-Mart parking lot with his Buick. I'll bring the bleach. :D

Sales@Dutchboys
06-19-2006, 08:34 PM
I think that would be cool....My dad and I are going to try to head over their friday after work.

-Paul

61Bubbletop
07-13-2006, 10:04 AM
Dean...not sure about hotels that far out. Maybe someone from the western side of the state can chime in.

Jody...I'll PM you my cell number. :thumbsup:

Frank...let me know when you get in. We should all grab dinner somewhere on Woodward on Friday night before the cruise. Plenty of nice restaurants along that stretch.

Then afterwards we can all watch Trush do burnouts in the Wal-Mart parking lot with his Buick. I'll bring the bleach. :D

I am not really sure if it could even spin the tires.... :lol:

bob johnson
07-13-2006, 10:57 AM

Frank, let me break down the cruise for you as best I can. It stretches for 16 miles. Along that stretch there will be millions of people (literally millions) and 10's of thousands of hot rods. They're not kidding when they bill this the largest single day car event in the world. Some people cruise up and down the stretch but most find a spot to park and watch. Although finding a spot is hard. Most of the time you've got to know somebody, and there's usually a fee involved that can go up past 100 dollars depending on where you are on the strip. I know Jeff has parked with Paul at Hydratech in the past but not sure where he'll be this year. GM, Ford, and Chrysler get involved and will have large tents set up to showcase their products. Vendors are everywhere...and I mean literally everywhere selling everything under the sun. There's no real way to see the whole cruise, if you're lucky you'll see maybe 15% of it. It's that big. But i've got to warn you, it's quite an overwhelming experience. You might be sick of looking at cars for a few months when you get back. :P

Here's the great thing about Woodward though, the actual "cruising" part of the event really starts a week before the official cruise night. This years event is on August 19th...but Woodward will be loaded with street machines starting as early as August 12th. Plan to get here a few days before the 19th like on the 17th. You won't be disappointed.

Frank if I can be of any help, don't hesitate to call on me. My car will be out of the garage during that time at the paint shop so if you're bringing something and need to store it somewhere for a night, I'd be more than happy to lock her up for you. I'm about a half and hours drive from Woodward and I have several hotels about a mile from my house. Not sure how good they are but I know all the Bass Tournament guys from out of town stay there when they fish the tournaments on Lake St. Clair. If you're interested I can find out more information.

I just wish they would have a place for all the quality stuff to congregate. I got sick and tired of all the junk..when you would finally stumble into something nice, you were OD'd on trash..Lots of cars but not much on quality. I was disappointed...way too spread out..

jmarsa
07-14-2006, 08:00 AM
I would suggest the West Side of Ann Arbor. That way you are 1/2 way between both. Should take a little over an hour to get to Birmingham from Ann Arbor in normal traffic. Add at leat 45 mins if it's during the cruise. It'll take that long to get from I-696 up Woodward anywhere close. Take side streets to avoid the heaviest parts.

--JMarsa

Tony, or anyone from MI

Any ideas for a room near MIS for Sat night? Dosen't have to be anything fancy. Me and the wife are heading up for the race on Sunday. Now I'm thinking about trying to do both, most likely leaving the car at home this time though.

Clockwork
07-14-2006, 09:30 AM
I would suggest the West Side of Ann Arbor. That way you are 1/2 way between both. Should take a little over an hour to get to Birmingham from Ann Arbor in normal traffic. Add at leat 45 mins if it's during the cruise. It'll take that long to get from I-696 up Woodward anywhere close. Take side streets to avoid the heaviest parts.

--JMarsa

Thanks for the heads up, we have a room booked in Troy for sat night. We would leave early on Sun and head to the track. Actually we may even camp at the track sat night, I don't know for sure what we are doing:willy:

trapin
07-15-2006, 06:06 PM
I just wish they would have a place for all the quality stuff to congregate. I got sick and tired of all the junk..when you would finally stumble into something nice, you were OD'd on trash..Lots of cars but not much on quality. I was disappointed...way too spread out..
LOL!!! Bob...you're hard one to please. Don't like Autorama...don't like Power Tour...don't like Woodward. Gettin' crotchedy in your old age. :lol:

Sorry Bob...I'm just givin' ya a hard time. ;)

I can see your point....it can be a bit overwhelming. And of course when you have something on this scale (and it's free) it becomes a magnet for all the riff raff. If anything it's worth seeing these idiots neutral slam their pickup trucks in front of the crowd. That's always good for a few laughs.

bob johnson
07-15-2006, 06:57 PM
LOL!!! Bob...you're hard one to please. Don't like Autorama...don't like Power Tour...don't like Woodward. Gettin' crotchedy in your old age. :lol:

Sorry Bob...I'm just givin' ya a hard time. ;)

I can see your point....it can be a bit overwhelming. And of course when you have something on this scale (and it's free) it becomes a magnet for all the riff raff. If anything it's worth seeing these idiots neutral slam their pickup trucks in front of the crowd. That's always good for a few laughs.

Autorama is OK..It's just the emphasis on shine and not on engineering. i think it should be like a beauty contest. Beauty and Engineering should weigh 80% of the total score. Take M80 a few years ago, or that other 50s Chevy there this year. Ask Foose, Itoh or any designer what they think of those abortions. Now they were slick as hell, but they were butt ass ugly. Proportions were way out of whack. I enjoyed the Autorama..the pizza place sucked though..I like the Goodguys shows. Always lots of good looking cars and one can get a lot of ideas from them. Power Tour is too much work for an old man. 250+miles and a morning meeting, a stop or two, and a night show is a day full for me. The quality of the cars is nothing to get excited about either. Someone needs to organize a show at Woodward where the best congregate. It was so big that 99.5% of what I saw was junk..I did get some laughs looking at some of the goofiest junk I had ever seen..If I lived there like you, I'd be there..But I'm not interested in making a special trip back there.

trapin
07-16-2006, 07:57 AM
Someone needs to organize a show at Woodward where the best congregate. It was so big that 99.5% of what I saw was junk..I did get some laughs looking at some of the goofiest junk I had ever seen..If I lived there like you, I'd be there..But I'm not interested in making a special trip back there.
That's actually a pretty good idea. I would love to see it, but you have to remember WDC is not a car show, it's basically a day to celebrate a historic era in this regions history. It's the cruising thats the attraction. But I'd love to see it...perhaps the Friday before the cruise, hosted by some company or magazine.

But like I said, the festivities start about a week before the cruise. That's where you can see a lot of the nice iron. What happens is a lot of those nice cars will park on the actual day of the cruise and be spread out along that 16 mile stretch. So it's impossible to see them all. Your best bet is head out during the week at night.

Oh and...the next time you're in Detroit and you want pizza...stay away from Pizza Papalis, that place sucks. The top places for Pizza in Metro Detroit are Buddy's Pizza (Warren)...Louies Pizza(Warren)...and Cloverleaf(Roseville). And Uno's Pizza from Chicago opened a restaurant out in Sterling Heights. They're all about a 30 or 40 minute drive from the D.

FYI. ;)

Fastbowtie
07-16-2006, 02:08 PM
Hey Guys I'm going to be there too as well. I'd like to meet up with you guys if you find a spot. Right now it looks like I'll be at my usual spot at USA Transmission with my Cousin (he gets the building every year). He's at 13 1/2 mile. I'd love to see some of your cars. I ran in to Jeff about 3 weeks ago at Bakers and I'd just like to say that I think his 61 Buick is pretty cool (not sure if I could have given up the Camaro though). :thumbsup:

GeorgeO924
07-20-2006, 06:33 PM
Id have to agree with there is alot of junk at the wdc i live in Livonia so i have been there since i was little every year. It isn't about coming to an event and seeing the best of the best its about people and there cars. Now don't get me wrong there are a ton of hot cars there but like people stated there spread out. People do come out a week or so early so they are people pretty much on Woodward the whole time. It's a great event i just wish they would set the show part of it up a bit better.....

Roger Poirier
07-25-2006, 05:45 PM
Bob, come on. Get REAL. Not everyone has your money! This isn't a car show, nor is it about the engineering of a car. It is a car event, plain and simple. The poor or regular guy gets to have fun too. If this isn't your bag, ok, fine. However, don't blast the event because its not your style or taste. Over 1million people come to this cruise every year. It must be right event for some people. :yes:

R.P.

ALLFAITH
07-26-2006, 07:38 AM
Roger

Will you be there with your awesome Judge ? Would love to see it in person as I am in the planning stages of upgrading my 69 Judge, just not sure how far I will take it.

Brad

Roger Poirier
07-26-2006, 08:29 PM
Yes, I was invited by Paul at Hydratech. I'm going to be sitting along side of some of the big boys. At least that is my own self impression. It will be the first time the car has been out on a worthty road trip. Hydratech spot is prime. Uncle Ed's Oil Shoppe, located between 13 & 14 mile Rd.

Look forward to meeting you. :cool:

R.P.

ALLFAITH
08-01-2006, 03:29 PM
Will look forward to meeting you,

Brad

bob johnson
08-01-2006, 10:31 PM
Bob, come on. Get REAL. Not everyone has your money! This isn't a car show, nor is it about the engineering of a car. It is a car event, plain and simple. The poor or regular guy gets to have fun too. If this isn't your bag, ok, fine. However, don't blast the event because its not your style or taste. Over 1million people come to this cruise every year. It must be right event for some people. :yes:

R.P.
Money isn't the only ingredient for a cool car. It helps a bunch, but there are some truly neat cars that guys have built on a budget. One of my favorite cars I've owned is a 66 Rambler Wagon that I own now. I paid $12K for it. It has a .30 over 390 AMC engine built by Warren Johnson..super T-10 trans..9" Locker rear..mini tubbed...Runs strong as hell..out drag 99% of the stuff on the road..ran 140 at Maxton after I had to let off it before I hit 1/2 mile on the 1 mile course..The limit street cars to 135. It would snap my neck when I hit it at 140, still pulling like a freight train. Another favorite of mine is a 40 Ford Coupe that I paid $10K for. Hell I still drive a 91 Infinity Q 45 I bought in 94. Best car I've ever owned and I've owned thousands of them. So money isn't the biggest part. Look at Pimp my Ride. Some people couldn't make a cool ride if they had all the money in the world. I'm not necessarily blasting the event. I just said it's not my cup of tea and explained why. I don't particularly like 500 mile Nascar Races. I love the Bush Clash and the IROC Races. Too much is just too much for me.

Bill Howell
08-02-2006, 10:49 PM
Money isn't the only ingredient for a cool car. It helps a bunch, but there are some truly neat cars that guys have built on a budget. One of my favorite cars I've owned is a 66 Rambler Wagon that I own now. I paid $12K for it. It has a .30 over 390 AMC engine built by Warren Johnson..super T-10 trans..9" Locker rear..mini tubbed...Runs strong as hell..out drag 99% of the stuff on the road..ran 140 at Maxton after I had to let off it before I hit 1/2 mile on the 1 mile course..The limit street cars to 135. It would snap my neck when I hit it at 140, still pulling like a freight train. Another favorite of mine is a 40 Ford Coupe that I paid $10K for. Hell I still drive a 91 Infinity Q 45 I bought in 94. Best car I've ever owned and I've owned thousands of them. So money isn't the biggest part. Look at Pimp my Ride. Some people couldn't make a cool ride if they had all the money in the world. I'm not necessarily blasting the event. I just said it's not my cup of tea and explained why. I don't particularly like 500 mile Nascar Races. I love the Bush Clash and the IROC Races. Too much is just too much for me.

Nevermind him Roger, he has adult A.D.D. Read the post he wonders in it, you sure don't want him sitting in traffic for four hours, might be hairy cary. :rofl:
I have heard it is a 20 mile parking lot, so I would like to come and check it out maybe the first part of the week before it gets too crowded. I deal with enough traffic here all summer. :willy:

Roger Poirier
08-15-2006, 09:46 PM
I cruised Woodward today with the wife in our family car. We had business to attend in the area. It's already nuts out there! Cars already lined up on the side of the road. People out in their lounge chairs checking the rides as they past buy.

So I decided to check out where my car will be station at during the show.
I stop in and see the manager of the businees, ok, will I be be able to park our family car, friends of the family vehicle in the back of the building? NOPE! That space is rented out to another business who will be throwing a party.

This thing is just crazy....... :unibrow:

R.P.

trapin
08-16-2006, 09:41 PM
Roger...I'm heading out Friday with some friends to scope out the scene. Then on Saturday I think I'll just hang around with you guys at the Hydratech booth for a while. Later that night is the Pfaff Design Woodward Party. Starts at 7pm...I'll probably get there around 8. Should be a good time. Looking forward to see you out there.

Roger Poirier
08-17-2006, 08:35 PM
I took the GTO out for its first test drive on the local streets today. I put about ten miles on the car and it handles like a dream. The 4 wheel disc brakes with a hydrobooster throws you back in your seat when you stop. The quick ratio steering and other suspension mods are unreal.

In short what a difference from stock to now! WOW :D

R.P.

Bill Howell
08-17-2006, 08:58 PM
10 miles???????
I hope you put more on it this weekend.... :yes:
As much work as you put in that car, I am surprised you are not driving it more. What a beautiful car, hopefully more people from here will see it this weekend. :thumbsup:

c.schulz
08-17-2006, 09:21 PM
Hey Tony ,
Sorry wont be able make the party but will get out to see the guys at Uncle Eds.See you all on saturday. :thumbsup:
Chris

Majik16106
08-20-2006, 11:00 AM
pics?!

M1 Bully
08-28-2006, 01:56 PM
Greetings All,

I know I'm a Newb, but I've checked this site extensively for the past year, and now that I have my car, I joined.

That being said, I'd like to start preparing for next year. I live in Ferndale, about a mile west of Woodward Ave. Sweet, eh! I'd like to volunteer my place as the central hub for activities for next years cruise.

So we can use my house and yard for a meet and greet, a BBQ, whatever. My wife and I love to entertain. And Max the Golden will certainly enjoy all the attention.

Ferndale has their own car show, which I think wouldn't be hard for this group to take over. http://www.ferndaledreamcruise.com/

There also is a new BW3 right off 9 Mile and Woodward along with a Micro Brewery called the WAB and Comos Pizza, all great places for get togethers.

I've put in a few pictures of the yard, so you can get an idea of it.
We have a 12x24 deck attached to the house and a deck/bar around one of our trees along with a gazebo. It's really made for something like this.

Two other added bonuses would be Ernies Sandwich Place, kiddie corner to my house for the best Dagwood sandwiches known to man and also my house butts right next to a wide open industrial park.

Which is particularly deserted after 5 and on weekends. Wink, Wink, Nudge, Nudge, eh?

Tons of parking across the street from me, too.

Let me know Scott, if this is something we can put together for next year.

Ray

XcYZ
08-28-2006, 02:26 PM
Ray, thanks for the offer. We'll have to keep that in mind as several of us are talking about doing the WDC again next year. We may even do some sort of shop crawl in a bus. :thumbsup:

Roger Poirier
08-28-2006, 09:25 PM
Ray, thanks for the offer. We'll have to keep that in mind as several of us are talking about doing the WDC again next year. We may even do some sort of shop crawl in a bus. :thumbsup:

I'm game for the bus idea myself. Having a car at the event does not allow us to
see the rest of the show. We could make it a 3 hour tour. Start at one end of Woodward and finish at the other end. The last guy standing heads out for a beer run. :thumbsup:

R.P.