PDA

View Full Version : Autocross Merchandise

pro71bird
05-13-2013, 10:16 PM
Has Good-Guys considered some GG autocross merchandise in the near future?

Rod P
05-14-2013, 01:04 AM
you mean like little hot wheels that look like the pros cars, and other cars that look like the up and coming contenders cars, for kids to play with? or maybe a small rug that looks like the goodguys peanut course to have mini hotwheel races, or t-shirts with the hot shoe cars on them and drivers names almost like the nascar style shirts for gordon and others, naayy never thought about it at all :king:

pro71bird
05-14-2013, 09:23 AM
you mean like little hot wheels that look like the pros cars, and other cars that look like the up and coming contenders cars, for kids to play with? or maybe a small rug that looks like the goodguys peanut course to have mini hotwheel races, or t-shirts with the hot shoe cars on them and drivers names almost like the nascar style shirts for gordon and others, naayy never thought about it at all :king:

:lmao: Saw someone in Pleasanton with a double cone logo t-shirt that was cool.

Gotta have the Mary P. Barbie Doll driving a Pro-Touring Camaro and Ken driving a rockin red truck. :idea:

Rod P
05-14-2013, 10:34 PM
Goodguys has some (or Had some) autocross T-shirts

Josh@Ridetech
05-16-2013, 03:52 PM

I believe we all need a Ridetech 33 hot wheel! :)

craig510
05-18-2013, 02:57 PM
I got a "vintage" single cone shirt when they were blowing them out for $10

Rod P
05-19-2013, 12:29 AM
I believe we all need a Ridetech 33 hot wheel! :)

yep a little Ridetech 33, or a Hotchkis E-max Challenger, how about a Maier Racing Ole' Blue mustang, don't forget No Limits Hellboy truck, the Summitt Racings crusher camaro, all make great Toys!!!!