PDA

View Full Version : Posting pics changed?

gearheads78
04-19-2013, 05:01 PM
I have never had a problem before but last night no matter what I did all I could get it a highlighted clickable link to a picture and would not show the real picture.

camcojb
04-19-2013, 05:36 PM
I have never had a problem before but last night no matter what I did all I could get it a highlighted clickable link to a picture and would not show the real picture.
The forum software didn't like the ?2 (after the .jpg). I removed that and it posts fine.

http://i.imgur.com/NJoQJ2q.jpg

gearheads78
04-19-2013, 10:15 PM
OK looks like anything that was edited on that site will not post. I edited it on my computer than then downloaded and works fine.

Thanks Jody

camcojb
04-19-2013, 11:40 PM
OK looks like anything that was edited on that site will not post. I edited it on my computer than then downloaded and works fine.

Thanks Jody
the the site edited photos add the stuff after a .jpg or .gif that would cause issues on most other sites. Glad you got it figured out.

camcojb
04-19-2013, 11:40 PM

Thanks Jody
If the site edited photos add the stuff after a .jpg or .gif that would cause issues on most other sites. Glad you got it figured out.