PDA

View Full Version : Lateral-g Wear Or Decals?

radrambler
02-13-2005, 01:42 PM
Are Lateral-g Decals Available To Put On For The Tour???..what About Shirts Or Hats?? .if Not, Might Be Kinda Cool To Have Some Made ..

Radrambler

BC69
02-13-2005, 01:59 PM
Scott is working on T-shirts, we are all waiting patiently for them. I dont believe there are any decals in the making yet. But you never know, Scott is good on getting cool stuff together.

Tim

radrambler
02-13-2005, 02:10 PM
Cool ...COUNT ME IN WHEN IT BECOMES AVAILBLE

RADRAMBLER

XcYZ
02-13-2005, 04:50 PM
Rad, John McBride is working on the artwork right now. I have some preliminary layouts/sketches from the ideas that I gave John, I've shared them with Jody and a few others, and the concensus is they love it. Once it's finalized and I have the final product in hand, I'll post the artwork. In the meantime, I've been researching T-shirt printers. I'm really hoping that I'll have T-shirts for sale soon - possibly within 30 days.

This has been a very long and drawn out process as the previous artist was seriously dragging his feet. McBride, on the other hand, has been fantastic to work with. I've already discussed with Jody that if these T-shirts go over good, there will be another - but with a different variation. More on that soon.

As for decals, what did you have in mind? I'm open to all ideas and input. :)

radrambler
02-13-2005, 05:14 PM
Thanks For Asking

Something For The Qtr Glass ..just Someting To Promote This Site...im Sure It Takes Alot To Make This Thing Happen..if We All Share The Hobby We All Can Share In Making This Site Get Bigger.promote More Of These Quality Cars People Build.im Trying My Best To Do The Power Tour 05 ..i Know People Will Be Trying To Find Some Of Our Cars On The "net" After This.they May Follow The Build On This Site Also..dont Know How Many Of The Members Are Doing 05 Power Tour But We Could Group Up At The Stops...would Be Kinda Cool. The More Quality Cars The More Hits And The More Companies Want To Advertise..... . Not All Of Us Get Magazine Build Coverage.on Here Its Kind Of A Online Magazine But It Updates Everday.i Think Thats The Cool .i Just Thought It Might Help People Find The Site.....

Radrambler

trapin
02-13-2005, 05:39 PM
Scott...if you ever decide to do hats, drop me a line. I've done all the leg work and suffered all the headaches. I'd be glad to help out.

XcYZ
02-13-2005, 09:11 PM
Tony, I'll definitely keep that in mind. Thanks!

907rs
02-15-2005, 08:47 PM
As for decals, what did you have in mind? I'm open to all ideas and input. :)

Scott, I think it would be cool if the decals matched the T-shirts. You could have them printed on a clear background with the artwork availiable in a few colors, and offer them in a couple of sizes.

Another option would be just the L-G logo in different colors and sizes.

I'd buy a whole bunch of them! :D

XcYZ
02-15-2005, 09:04 PM
Funny this came up tonight, Bill. I just spent almost an hour on the phone with John McBride going over some of the final ideas on the artwork. It's going to be fantastic. Hopefully I'll have something to post in a week or two.

As for the decals, that would be pretty easy. For now, I can just have the logo cut out of vinyl.

radrambler
02-15-2005, 09:11 PM
sounds .........swweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

cant wait to see....one question..is a camaro part of the art work???

radrambler

XcYZ
02-15-2005, 09:17 PM
Rad, there's NO Camaro stuff in the artwork. I wanted something that has Lateral-g written all over it, but I didn't want it to be specific to any one make or model. It's along the lines of tubular control arms, coilovers and BIG brakes - with the Lateral-g.net URL incorporated into it.

If the T-shirts go over well, there will be another T-shirt in the works, John and I also discussed that tonight.

radrambler
02-15-2005, 09:26 PM
Sounds Great....im Game

Radrambler

zbugger
02-15-2005, 10:00 PM
I can't wait to see it!!

lil427z
02-16-2005, 10:32 PM
scott , sign me up for both. :thumbsup:

thanks rick kirkindall

Teetoe_Jones
02-17-2005, 02:57 AM
I hope I don't get McBride in trouble, but he passed on the sketch of the T-shirt to me, and I have to say I loved it.
Great call on the droop fix as well, should be a sharp looking Tee....
Tyler

XcYZ
02-17-2005, 07:22 AM
No problem, Tyler. Glad you like it!

MarkM66
02-17-2005, 09:39 AM
I have a vinyl cutting machine, and could cut out some simple Lateral-g.net stickers.

Mine just cuts vinyl, it doesn't print color, or anything fancy. I could do different colors, but if it's going on a window, white shows up the best.

I made some pt.com stickers two years ago before the power tour, and just left a stack on my front seat for anyone who wanted one. I've also mailed some out to a few people that sent me a sase.

So I could do that again, if needed. :thumbsup:

XcYZ
02-17-2005, 10:04 AM
Mark, what size did you make them? I'm guessing somewhere around 4" long would be about right, but would also be interested in seeing what others have to say. I can e-mail you a .jpg image of the Lateral-g.net logo in the font and weight that I've been using - just like what you see in the header above.

If people are interested in this, maybe I can hire you to do a batch and I'll offer them through the site.

907rs
02-17-2005, 10:11 AM
I'm very interested! :yes:

MarkM66
02-17-2005, 11:16 AM
Scott, I'll pm you.

tndude
04-01-2005, 07:44 PM
Any progress?

JohnnyGMachine
04-10-2005, 06:40 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks all, especially Scott, for being patient about the t-shirts. I've been absolutely blasted with sidework but I'm keeping things moving along. The Lateral-G shirts are my #1 priority and my goal is to have the production artwork done this week. I think you'll all enjoy it and I think Scott's initial design direction and us two puttin' our heads together have come up with a cool and unique shirt design. Stay tuned and again thanks for all your patience!

John

RussMS
04-24-2005, 05:15 PM
Any progress on the goods? I am definately interested.

XcYZ
04-24-2005, 05:30 PM
Thanks for the interest, Russ. :thumbsup: Things are moving as fast as possible.