PDA

View Full Version : Baer Replacement Rotors

71 RAT
03-04-2013, 11:34 AM
I have a Baer Track kit, 13" PBR caliper in front and a Serious Street, 11.35" PBR caliper, rear. I replaced my front rotors with some Raybestos AT rotors. Now want to change the rears to match the front and step up to a 12" rotor. Baer has the brackets $85.00 and rotors $157.50 each. They tell me the rear rotor is there own diamentions and can only get them from Baer. Most of there other stuff is C4 Corvette/PBR more or less. The pics of those 12" rear rotors appear to be C4 Corrvette, but that's just looking at a picture.
My question is;
Does anyone know if that Baer 12" Track or Touring rear rotor, A body GM, can be replaced with an OE parts store piece? My case Raybestos, but what ever brand. Or if someone has some diamentions on the rotor in question?
1971 Chevelle SS 454

71 RAT
03-08-2013, 05:45 PM
I have a Baer Track kit, 13" PBR caliper in front and a Serious Street, 11.35" PBR caliper, rear. I replaced my front rotors with some Raybestos AT rotors. Now want to change the rears to match the front and step up to a 12" rotor. Baer has the brackets $85.00 and rotors $157.50 each. They tell me the rear rotor is there own diamentions and can only get them from Baer. Most of there other stuff is C4 Corvette/PBR more or less. The pics of those 12" rear rotors appear to be C4 Corrvette, but that's just looking at a picture.
My question is;
Does anyone know if that Baer 12" Track or Touring rear rotor, A body GM, can be replaced with an OE parts store piece? My case Raybestos, but what ever brand. Or if someone has some diamentions on the rotor in question?
1971 Chevelle SS 454

If my question is confusing or not clear, please say something I'll try it again. I find it hard to belive everone pays the price for the rotors from Baer! Could be wrong?

:beathorse

SLO_Z28
03-19-2013, 06:21 AM
Can you get me the part number for your kit, or your rotor?