PDA

View Full Version : Rad Rides By Troy

radrambler
02-13-2005, 09:09 AM
To All Of You Who Wanna Visit A Shop Visit Rad Rides..
I Visited In May 04..troy And The Guys Are Really Cool..metal Magic Is What I Call It....they Were Working On Joe Rogans Cuda.."sick Fish"...i Cant Describe How Cool That Thing Looks 4 Inches Off The Ground ....these Guys Stopped Working And Talked With Me About What Was Happening With The Cars...oh And If You Havent Seen Chicayne ...in Person ...it Will Blow Your Mind How Perfect It Is....
So If You Ever Are Around Manteno Il And Wann See Some Of The Coolest Ride And Meet Some Really Cool Car Builders....visit Rad Rides By Troy.......

JamesD
02-13-2005, 12:49 PM
sounds like alot of fun. did you call ahead, or did you just show up and ask if you could look around?

markus
02-13-2005, 12:55 PM
I know when I talked to Troy at SEMA he said to come out anytime but call ahead to make sure he will be there. My wife works with troubled youth and is planning a field trip. Sounds like I might have to go to keep an eye on them :D

radrambler
02-13-2005, 12:56 PM
i called .A WEEK BEFORE I WOULD BE IN ILLINOIS ..TROY ANSWERED THE PHONE..ALL I DID WAS ASK IF I COULD STOP BY...HE SAID YES WITHOUT QUESTION...IF YOU GET THE CHANCE TO SEE WHAT THEY DO YOU WONT BE SORRY

RADRAMBLER

Ricochet
02-15-2005, 12:43 PM
I have talked to Troy on several occasions. He has not changed much from the days he first started when he built his 66 Chevelle. No question he has made a huge impression in the Hot Rod world. In this day & age when you get to that level & everybody is tugging at you it's nice to see that some people don't forget where they came from.

hotwheels
02-17-2005, 02:09 AM
thanks for sharing those pic's, that is one cool azz looking car man.........hotwheels of turborides