PDA

View Full Version : Matt's Classic Bowties

camcojb
02-14-2013, 06:20 PM
I started this new section as a way to promote our site vendors, and give Lateral-G members more info on those companies that support our hobby. Up first is Matt and the gang from Matt's Classic Bowties.

If you check out our feedback section you'll see that Matt and his crew come highly recommended by our members. Here's a little more info on their company.

http://www.lateral-g.net/vendors/mcb/

http://www.lateral-g.net/vendors/mcb/mcbheader1.jpg (http://www.lateral-g.net/vendors/mcb/)

John510
02-14-2013, 07:31 PM
Awesome! Matts is my favorite vendor

will69camaro
02-14-2013, 07:51 PM
I like the effort that goes into this. I appreciate this forum putting together a good bunch of vendors and helping resolve any issues members may have with supporting vendors (NO issues with MCB, so dont read this that way).

I have been very happy in all my dealings with MCB. Matt and Kim always are quick to respond to emails and queries about parts/prices/etc.

I will continue to use them and send business to them as well!

William

makoshark
02-15-2013, 07:02 AM
MCB is my favorite vendor as well. Matt and Kim have always gone the extra mile to take care of me. I never have to wait around to hear back from them as they are always on top of things. Matt's Classic Bowties is an elite company for their customer service.

64G-lark
02-17-2013, 10:00 AM
I bought all of my suspension parts through Matt. He was good to deal with and had the best prices. I would recommend him.
Mark

Brads70
02-17-2013, 11:26 AM
I bought all my Hotchkis parts for my Dodge Challenger from Matt. Great vendor!:thumbsup:

MattG
02-17-2013, 04:41 PM
Kim has always been the best...A+++++++++++++++

I don't use anyone else!

Jay Hilliard
02-18-2013, 06:38 AM
I purchased Baer brakes, Vintage Air Frontrunner system from Matt and Kim. Excellent service and prices. Will use them again when needed.

214Chevy
02-18-2013, 12:25 PM
....If you check out our feedback section you'll see that Matt and his crew come highly recommended by our members. Here's a little more info on their company.

Matt can have some of my money anytime. Customer service is over the top and pricing is grade "A". Other vendors need to take heed. MCB is killing the game with the way a business should conduct itself.

67XR7
02-20-2013, 04:27 PM
Great! Matt is awesome!

WicKeD_SS
02-23-2013, 02:42 PM
I have ordered Baer pro + front and rear, auto rad complet system, ridetech 4 link, coil overs and a few odds and ends. They always come threw with great prices and service after the sale. Ill always check with them before ordering anything! :thumbsup:

BANKO
03-01-2013, 07:08 PM
What a great vendor, thumbs up from me. I got my Global West uppers, DSE swivel link kit, and RideTech triples from MCB.

32deucecoupe
03-01-2013, 10:33 PM
they have processed my orders quickly and efficiently, definately will be a repeat customer..great job you 2..

instro84
03-03-2013, 03:53 PM
Have to agree placed a couple orders from Matt and the service was great

sleepertime
03-06-2013, 12:13 PM
:thankyou: Matt and the gang have made it a pleasure to spend money while saving some over the advertised prices and get great service... I would not hesitate recommending them and I plan on making future purchases thru them. :G-Dub:

MCB Matt
03-06-2013, 01:32 PM
A HUGE thanks to everyone for the kind words!

We do what we can and are adding another employee next week to keep up with demand.

This is a VERY difficult business, there is a lot to keep track of, lots of chasing tracking numbers, ect.....but at the end of the day we do our best!

We keep picking up new brands to offer you guys and try to keep your prices good with enough left to offer the service we do :thumbsup:

All of us at MCB

3_z28camaro
03-06-2013, 06:56 PM
I have purchased many things from MCB including my Art Morrison subframe. Great to deal with them and they have some good deals.

MCB Matt
03-07-2013, 11:09 AM
I have purchased many things from MCB including my Art Morrison subframe. Great to deal with them and they have some good deals.

Thanks for the biz :thumbsup:

Matt

sevillaz28
03-13-2013, 09:02 PM
MCB is the only vendor I will buy from. They have taken care of me for several years and I have done many cars with their help.

Simply put, You guys ROCK.

John

MCB Matt
03-14-2013, 11:12 AM
MCB is the only vendor I will buy from. They have taken care of me for several years and I have done many cars with their help.

Simply put, You guys ROCK.

John

Thank you John!! :hello:

JB64CHEVELLE
03-21-2013, 02:49 PM
I just ordered some stuff to finish up my El camino and MCB is on the ball. It's great to have a company you can count on for great prices and service.:thankyou:

MCB Matt
03-21-2013, 02:59 PM
I just ordered some stuff to finish up my El camino and MCB is on the ball. It's great to have a company you can count on for great prices and service.:thankyou:

:thankyou: for your order! we appreciate it!

MCB

ccracin
10-12-2013, 06:56 PM
We have placed 2 orders with MCB and will be placing more. Kim was great to work with. The prices are good and service excellent! :thankyou:

MCB Matt
10-15-2013, 11:31 AM
Thank you very much for the biz Chad, just let us know when you need us!

MCB

fishface
11-15-2013, 07:42 PM
Matts has great prices. Bought my Dakota VHX guages and AAW classic update kit from them. Good people to deal with!!

Smitty68
11-15-2013, 08:31 PM
MCB is my favorite vendor as well. Matt and Kim have always gone the extra mile to take care of me. I never have to wait around to hear back from them as they are always on top of things. Matt's Classic Bowties is an elite company for their customer service.
+100000 Well said!!

MCB Matt
11-18-2013, 11:51 AM
Thanks you to all of you we appreciate the biz!!!

We do our best to take care of you guys!

MCB

67XR7
11-19-2013, 10:35 PM
Just got my American auto wire harness from these folks! Always a pleasure and top notch service. Thanks MCB!

MCB Matt
11-20-2013, 11:35 AM
Just got my American auto wire harness from these folks! Always a pleasure and top notch service. Thanks MCB!

As always...thank you for the biz :thankyou:

You got a great harness kit, now...time to install it:gitrdun:

Matt

Mayhem
12-21-2013, 06:33 PM
These two are amazing. I could not be happier with the service and pricing. As soon as I save up more $$ I will be working down my list using MCB for sure. Refreshing to do business with a company that is founded on old school principals and updated to utilize modern technology kinda like a car I am trying to build.
Thanks Matt
Thanks Kim

Jay

MCB Matt
12-24-2013, 12:48 PM
These two are amazing. I could not be happier with the service and pricing. As soon as I save up more $$ I will be working down my list using MCB for sure. Refreshing to do business with a company that is founded on old school principals and updated to utilize modern technology kinda like a car I am trying to build.
Thanks Matt
Thanks Kim

Jay

Thank you very much!

We love technology...espically in muscle cars :excited:

Happy holidays
MCB

Blueraj
03-05-2014, 04:52 PM
Kim was very helpful (and patient) with my TMI seat cover purchase. I had a hard time deciding on colors and textures. Kim was very informative and helpful in deciding the direction i wanted to go, and never rushed me. The end result can be seen in the pics I have attached.... Thanks Again, and hope to do business with you soon.

MCB Matt
03-06-2014, 03:57 PM
Just so you know Blueraj both TMI and I still use the pics of your seats so many people ask about the carbon look and you were the only one who was brave enough to jump in and do it.. It turned out FANTASTIC!!!!
-Kim

Blueraj
03-10-2014, 03:50 PM
Just so you know Blueraj both TMI and I still use the pics of your seats so many people ask about the carbon look and you were the only one who was brave enough to jump in and do it.. It turned out FANTASTIC!!!!
-Kim

I am glad it worked out also, I was wondering if TMI makes the center console in the same material?

MCB Matt
03-10-2014, 04:10 PM
I am glad it worked out also, I was wondering if TMI makes the center console in the same material?

Yes, they will do the console in the same material, give Kim a call to set it up!

Thanks
Matt

dstransam1
09-12-2014, 05:52 PM
I have bought a lot of stuff from MCB and they are fantastic, with supreme customer service. I'm sure I'll be buying more from them. Thanks Guys

6T9LSX
09-12-2014, 09:12 PM
As my car is being built from a stripped roller, I have already purchased equipment from MCB with more to come. Matt has given me the best prices, and he & Kim's customer service is second to none ! I highly recommend, and this is coming from someone who has been in customer service for 30+ years. Thanks Kim & Matt.

Sammy

MCB Matt
09-15-2014, 11:36 AM
Thank you very much guys! We do what we can to take care of you guys, its not easy dealing with suppliers sometimes but we make the best of it and try to deliver as promised and fix any issues that may come up as quickly as possibly.

Thanks
MCB crew

Moose
01-27-2015, 02:09 PM
just ordered some trunk hinges from them.. What a freindly bunch.. Thanks

65fstbkNFB
02-18-2015, 03:29 AM
Matt and Kim are good personal friends of mine, and on a totally separate note from that, run an awesome business. Great family, who I have nothing but good things to say about. I have seen the effort they put in to make the customer happy. I will always recommend them any day of the week.

MCB Matt
02-18-2015, 12:20 PM
Thank you guys very much, we appreciate the business and the relationships we have been able to develop with our customers over the years because of it!

We try our best to bring you the service we feel you should get when doing business, we are consumers too, I buy from forum sponsors for my own hobbies as well, I have reasonable but certain expectations too.

This is not an easy business, we do spend hours each day on the phone with suppliers tracking down parts, missing items in shipments, back orders, ect... We do a very large volume of sales so that multiplies those calls, ect... But that is part of what allows us to carry so many brands and offer you guys the prices you need/want so you can afford to build your dream cars!

All of this happens behind the scenes, some customers understand this as they are self employed or have been in here and seen it, some don't understand, but either way, that is what it takes to keep her rolling smooth!

We are very excited about the new website, my developer "says" he is almost done with his part, we will see haha! Once it is done we will be changing/adding/deleting items from it as time permits. We are now getting several hundred hits a day and it is a priority for us.

We plan to offer some features on there that will benefit our forum customers in a few different ways. More to come on that!

:thankyou:
to Jody and the crew at Lat-G as well, they are always there to help out and just good people!

Matt

409Novaman
11-03-2019, 01:08 PM
I'm converting my beloved Nova to a modern handling (Pro-Touring) car.
I just ordered my first parts for this project, a set of upper and lower Speedtech control arms and got a great price. I'll be back to order more parts.
Thanks, Matt and Kim.

MCB Matt
11-04-2019, 11:01 AM
I'm converting my beloved Nova to a modern handling (Pro-Touring) car.
I just ordered my first parts for this project, a set of upper and lower Speedtech control arms and got a great price. I'll be back to order more parts.
Thanks, Matt and Kim.

Thanks again for the order, you are on the right track for sure. The Speedtech arms are a top shelf pick :gitrdun:
Matt

nova69
11-19-2019, 07:09 PM
Just made my first purchase on monday for ridetech four link for a nova...

MCB Matt
11-19-2019, 07:21 PM
Just made my first purchase on monday for ridetech four link for a nova...

Thank you very much for the order, we appreciate your support!

Let us know on anything else you need.
MCB

T_Raven
11-20-2019, 12:02 AM
Been buying from MCB for the last few years and I'm about to pay for an order for their black Friday sale.

MCB will be my go to vendor as long as they're around.

MCB Matt
11-20-2019, 10:56 AM
Been buying from MCB for the last few years and I'm about to pay for an order for their black Friday sale.

MCB will be my go to vendor as long as they're around.

Thank you, we appreciate your great feedback and business over the years!
MCB Parts

214Chevy
12-13-2019, 09:27 AM
With MCB providing excellent customer service that goes well beyond, why go elsewhere. I'm ordering my Forgeline's thru them as soon as I get my wheel spec's. I love how you can call them and can speak to a live person too.

MCB Matt
12-13-2019, 09:31 AM
With MCB providing excellent customer service that goes well beyond, why go elsewhere. I'm ordering my Forgeline's thru them as soon as I get my wheel spec's. I love how you can call them and can speak to a live person too.

Thank you very much for the kind words, we appreciate your support and always do the best we can!

Happy holidays and let us know on the wheels!
MCB

waynieZ
01-09-2020, 06:48 PM
I've been dealing with Matt for a couple of years now for parts for my Camaro, he's always fair, always answers and delivers what he promises.
Thanks Matt

MCB Matt
01-10-2020, 11:08 AM
I've been dealing with Matt for a couple of years now for parts for my Camaro, he's always fair, always answers and delivers what he promises.
Thanks Matt

Thanks for the kind words Wayne, we appreciate it and your support :thumbsup:
MCB