PDA

View Full Version : Goodguys Car Design Contest

Ed.Capen
02-12-2013, 03:48 PM
Well it is that time again, Goodguys will be building another giveaway car to debut in Columbus OH after we give away the C-10 truck that Eric Black designed and Ironworks Speed & Custom is currently building.

This design will have a few new twists. One is we are going to have the renditions online and in the magazine like before but we are also going to have them at Columbus this July for the people to vote on in our New Products Section. This gives added exposure to you and your company. We will have all the renditions blown up and numbered for people to vote on. The numbers will be combined with the online and magazine results to showcase the winner.

The next twist is the vehicle can be whatever you want as long as it is American Made 1972 or older and it has to fit into our semi which is 60” tall so no vans or COE’s. Any color, any American make and any style you care to do. We are letting you decide the next vehicle to produce as a giveaway car and you have a clean slate.

What we are looking for: Front ¾ with a smaller rear ¾ on the same page. Once the winner is picked we will ask for an interior shot. We are going to limit this to Two per artist. Please include your web site and any info so people can contact you.

Also if you know of someone that would like to be included in this promotion as an artist please forward this to them.

Once built we take the vehicle to all our events during the season, it is in our booth at SEMA and we do many articles in our monthly magazine for coverage and PR.

I would like all renditions e-mailed to me no later than June 15th 2013 so we can have them all ready for Columbus.
Any questions please e-mail me.

Looking forward to what you guys come up with…..

Goodguy Ed [email protected]