HAULNSS
03-30-2006, 11:40 PM
MN F-Body Club
&
Track Time Motorsports, LLC
Presents:

Performance Driving Experience 2006

When: Saturday, May 6th 2006
Where: Mid America Motorplex - Council Bluffs, IA MAM road course website (http://www.midamericamotorplex.com/2006/rc_default.asp)
Who: This event is open to all makes/models & experience levels. You must be 18 yrs old or have a parent in attendance to sign a waiver.
Cost: MN F-body Members - $175, Non-members - $190
Questions? Go here first: http://www.mnfbody.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28 OR you can contact Todd Danielson @ 651-203-8009 or via email - [email protected]

Once again we will have our Friday night BBQ at the track. Cost is $9.00 and you will be able to pay online when you pay for the event. If you would like to purchase more than one BBQ meals, please send $9.00/each via PayPal to [email protected] or you can send a check to the address below.

Would you like to run on Friday the 5th as well? Cost would probably be an additional $150. If there is enough interest, I will get it setup. Please send me an email to let me know if you are interested.

New this year: On the following day, Sunday May 7th, the One Lap of America will be running at MAM. I would encourage everyone to stick around to watch them run. You will see some of the fastest cars & drivers in America taking to the same track that you just drove the previous day! You can find more details about the One Lap here: http://www.onelapofamerica.com/index.shtml

Check out our website at www.mnfbody-pde.com for further details & registration. Tell all your friends to check it out. There is a lot of excitement for this year's event so get registered soon!

I'll send updates as they are available. Let me know if you would like to be removed from this email list or if you have a friend that would like to be added.

List of current attendees:
Let's keep this list growing. The more we have, the more fun it will be meeting new people and seeing more great cars on the track.

Ray K. ---------------------2004 Mustang, paid
Chris W. -------------------1999 Corvette, paid
Mike K. --------------------2000 Firebird, paid
Craig N. -------------------1995 Firehawk, paid
Matt D. --------------------1994 Camaro Z28, paid
Brian G. --------------------1995 Mustang Cobra R, paid
Ken K. ---------------------2004 BMW M3, paid
Jim D. ----------------------2002 Corvette Z06, paid
Eric A. ---------------------1985 Camaro Z28, paid
Todd D. --------------------2006 Honda Accord, paid
Randy A. -------------------1995 Impala SS :unibrow:
Bob G. ---------------------2000 Trans Am WS6, paid
Adam F. -------------------1999 Corvette, paid
Erik S. ---------------------1987 Camaro Z28, paid
Tony O. -------------------2002 Acura RSX-S, paid
Matt C. --------------------2005 Mitsubishi Evo 8 MR, paid
Bruce G. -------------------1998 Camaro Z28, paid
Tamara M. -----------------1991 Firebird Formula, paid
Dustin G. ------------------2006 GTO
Jerry H. -------------------1988 Firebird, paid
Dave O. -------------------2003 Corvette Z06, paid
Carl T. ---------------------1997 BMW M3, paid
Eric H. ---------------------1996 Impala SS, paid
Dave W. -------------------1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse, paid
Steve M. ------------------ 1992 Mustang LX, paid
Chris M. ------------------- 2000 BMW 540iS, paid
Jake H. -------------------- 2003 BMW 330i, paid
Jim H. --------------------- 1970 AMC AMX :thumbsup:
Ron S. ---------------------2003 MB SL500, paid
Brian E. --------------------2002 Corvette Z06

Track Time Motorsports, LLC
Todd Danielson
3234 Rice Street
St. Paul, MN 55126
Phone: 651-203-8009
Email: [email protected]

Okay guys, here is your chance to seperate the pro-touring from the 'poser' touring. ;) :D This is a safe, beginner friendly, low pressure environment to work over your ride and your skills with several instructors available ALL DAY. The event has no timing equipment and is considered a 'Driving School'. A non competetive event such as this usually keeps your normal insurance intact (mine is, I checked :yes: ). There are strict rules for passing and run groups are set up by driver skill level mainly and car to avoid having the 'slow' guys hold up the 'faster' guys. 100+ Miles of track time is not uncommon, rather the norm. Some guys have put on over 200 miles! We pride ourselves on plenty of track time, so there is a limit on the amount of cars registered.

Feel free to browse the websites listed above and let me know if you have any questions. I have run in every MN F-body PDE and help with some of the planning. It keeps getting better every year!

See ya at the track,
Randy

XcYZ
03-30-2006, 11:56 PM
Thanks for posting that up, Randy. If we can get some cars from Lateral-g.net to attend, Kevin Oeste from V8TV has expressed interest in bringing a TV crew to the event. :thumbsup:

Also, the following day at Mid-America Motorplex is the 2nd stop of the 2006 One Lap of America. This is a great opportunity for us and I want to thank Randy and Todd and the rest of the organizers of the MN F-Body PDE for not only allowing us to participate but also for extending the invitation.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact either Randy, Todd or me.

HAULNSS
03-31-2006, 08:26 AM
Thanks for the sticky, Scott! :thumbsup:

I forgot to add that it is FREE to spectate and get a ride with someone. Once the instructors 'sign off' on a driver, they can bring passengers out on the track.

We also had a 'parade lap' session around lunchtime where we could take people out at a slower pace, behind a pace car. ( We still got to fly pretty good for having four guys sliding around the inside of my Impala!) :lol:

Thanks again, Scott. :yes:

Randy

HAULNSS
04-18-2006, 01:12 PM
There are a few pictures online of last years event. It gives an idea of the open, safe track.

PDE 2005 pictures (http://www.tracktimemotorsports.com/Final_PDE_Pics/index4.htm)

Randy