PDA

View Full Version : Grand National Roadster Show - Who's going?

RussMurco
01-17-2013, 09:47 AM
And... What cha bringing??

Hopefully, we'll have this one ready to go...
http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o713/Ravenworks-PorterMuffler/003_zps3d61c179.jpg

If not, we have a back-up!
http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o713/Ravenworks-PorterMuffler/0022_zps8b1b4ddb.jpg

Can't wait to escape this Minnesota weather, it's going to be -17 the day we leave! After the show I'm going to hang out with some So-Cal friends for a few days, maybe visit some nearby shops!!!

GregWeld
01-19-2013, 08:02 PM
I'll be there -- bringin' two buddies... that's it!

Where will you be Russ??

RussMurco
01-19-2013, 09:26 PM
I'll be in the vendor area, the Porter muffler display. Stop by and say hi!

imjustjames
01-31-2013, 04:21 PM
gorgeous color!

RussMurco
02-05-2013, 09:51 AM
That was one heck of a show, I just got home Sunday! I never saw Greg but I did get to meet a few others from here and it was great fun to do so!
Thanks guys!

GregWeld
02-05-2013, 10:00 AM
That was one heck of a show, I just got home Sunday! I never saw Greg but I did get to meet a few others from here and it was great fun to do so!
Thanks guys!

I ended up being pulled in about 100 directions --- and in fact --- actually missed two entire buildings!! This show I had two guys with me -- with two different interests... which quadrupled the amount of time it took to get through the show.

I agree with you! Good show. Mood was good... cars were good... the weather? Not so much. :lol:

RussMurco
02-05-2013, 11:02 AM
I ended up being pulled in about 100 directions --- and in fact --- actually missed two entire buildings!! This show I had two guys with me -- with two different interests... which quadrupled the amount of time it took to get through the show.

Oh, don't I know it! Being at a car show and working at a car show are completely different so getting to see everything was quite the challenge! I'm still convinced I missed at least 1 building!

I agree with you! Good show. Mood was good... cars were good... the weather? Not so much. :lol:
Were you there Friday when it drizzled all day? That was pretty miserable and despite coming from below zero weather in Minnesota I was STILL cold in Pomona. I was so glad the sun came out slowly on Saturday and the following week.