PDA

View Full Version : Cover of Hemmings Muscle Machines Modified Issue-73 Trans AM

ALLFAITH
12-05-2012, 10:29 AM
Thanks too Streetking (SW) I have been the caretaker of this nasty 73 TA for about 6 years. Terry Shea, Matt and Terry McGown at Hemmings have been soo patient with me to shoot the car having gone through a long divorce too.

SW as we all know has amazing vision in all his projects and the TA is no different. I love the car and love driving it. Most importantly my daughters love it and I was able to share the experience with them. Terry Shea was a true gentleman and professional, thank you again.

As my life changes with my girls and my gf and her kids, I am about to embark on a different car journey with a 61 Chevy Wagon so I will need your help learning and doing my first fuel injected car.

Thanks,

Brad

Ron in SoCal
12-05-2012, 11:33 AM
That's a great pic of you and the kids. Congrats on the media coverage!

fleetus macmullitz
12-05-2012, 12:08 PM
That's a great pic of you and the kids. Congrats on the media coverage!

X2. :thumbsup:

takid455
12-06-2012, 10:30 AM
Awesome car. Awesome dude. We need to get both of ours cars together while they are in close proximity to each other for some good times.

ALLFAITH
12-06-2012, 01:25 PM
Thx your car is next for a magazine!! This year will be better for me, maybe a POCI run in July and Columbus GG too as they are nearby ?

You didn't run off and marry did you ?

Brad

WSSix
12-06-2012, 05:54 PM
Congrats, Brad. I'm glad SW's old red TA is in good hands. Nice Tshirt too :thumbsup:

tones2SS
12-06-2012, 07:15 PM
Sounds like you and your girls are enjoying the car. That is awesome. She looks like a killer car for sure. Congrats on the photoshot as well. Kudos to SW.

I LOVE your shirt. DON'T TREAD ON ME correct? I have the oval sticker on the back of my truck alongside an American Flag sticker.:patriot:

ALLFAITH
12-06-2012, 08:03 PM
Yes to the t shirt. The sticker on the windshield if the TA says 911 I don't forget, I don't forgive.

:patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

takid455
12-07-2012, 08:53 AM
Thx your car is next for a magazine!! This year will be better for me, maybe a POCI run in July and Columbus GG too as they are nearby ?

You didn't run off and marry did you ?

Brad

That would be a nice closing chapter for the build/car. We'll stay in touch for local events. Just added more salt to the roads this morning here so inside it stays. :(

I keep close company, but fly solo. :)

Tomswheels
01-19-2013, 03:52 PM
Love your T/A, love the fact you use it as Pontiac intended! :bow: