PDA

View Full Version : Marquez Design

bosstyrac
03-22-2006, 04:42 PM
GOT MY PARKING LIGHTS AND TAILLIGHTS FROM MARQUEZ DESIGN AND THEY ARE AWSOME AND THEY ARE GREAT PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH :thumbsup:

ProTouringNyC
03-25-2006, 06:36 AM
Lets see some pic's of it installed. I delt with them awesome people customer service second to none A++

Shawn Strunk
04-05-2006, 02:57 PM
I too have purchased several things from Pascual for my '69 Camaro. They are absolutely awesome to deal with. Pascual always makes time to talk with me. He is going to be very successful with that kind of customer service!

Shawn Strunk

1BA69
04-22-2008, 07:42 PM
I am not sure how you guys are all getting so much talk time with Pascual. I know he has returned an email from me in the past and usually stands behind his products, however, the female on the answering machine has yet to return my 30 something messages I have left (and no I have not been rude or inappropriate when leaving messages) nor has anyone else for that matter. I am shocked at this point as to how they stay in business by not dealing with the public. I have tried to contact them through their vendors who all say it is very difficult to get in touch with them. One actually suggested blocking my number so they may answer the phone, which also did not work. Detroit speed has not stocked their products for over a year now. I would wish them luck, however, at this time I feel pushed aside because I have a small issue that needs to be corrected.

Steve1968LS2
04-22-2008, 09:05 PM
I am not sure how you guys are all getting so much talk time with Pascual. I know he has returned an email from me in the past and usually stands behind his products, however, the female on the answering machine has yet to return my 30 something messages I have left (and no I have not been rude or inappropriate when leaving messages) nor has anyone else for that matter. I am shocked at this point as to how they stay in business by not dealing with the public. I have tried to contact them through their vendors who all say it is very difficult to get in touch with them. One actually suggested blocking my number so they may answer the phone, which also did not work. Detroit speed has not stocked their products for over a year now. I would wish them luck, however, at this time I feel pushed aside because I have a small issue that needs to be corrected.

PM me your phone number and name and I will contact Marquez to see what's up.

You just joined the forum and your only two posts are complaining about Marquez. Some might think that was your sole reason for joining.

I've had Marquez take a day or so to call me back, but they've always had. I find it strange that after 30 messages they've not called you back. PM me your info and I will find out what's up. deal?

Chingonrides
04-22-2008, 11:05 PM
I sent the person who posted a private message. Thank you.

pascual

1BA69
04-23-2008, 08:27 AM
I have viewed many cars from this website for a long time and am a strong admirer of these fabulous rides. Yes it is true I just joined the forum, however, the reason for joining any forum are either to put out valuable information through eye opening facts (some would view as just complaining) or to award rave reviews. The nice thing about it is now I can weigh in on some of the discussions I have read by other posters. I think it would be truly a waste of a forum if all anyone ever posted was lavish statements about how wonderful everything is. I am not a bitter person nor am I synical. I have been frustrated, however, respectful. I really like the looks of the product Marquez design puts out and that is why I purchased more than product from this company. Trust me that OEM parts can be bought a lot cheaper, however, when someone like Marquez Design puts out such a nice part how can we as car enthusiasts pass up such a great design? I have dealt with this company before and they stood behind their product 100%. I joined the forum in hopes of one final desperation in contacting them. I have been contacted by their company and once again they are standing behind their product. I also joined the forum to inquire if anyone else had the same issues I have had with my parts so as to make the fabricator aware of this possible flaw so that he may correct it and continue to flourish his wonderful business. I thing it is great that we have people right here in America who can still make awesome parts and ideas into design and the folks over at Marquez Design perform this wonderfully. The company has apologized for the lack of response and I still reccommend their parts to everyone who asks about them when they see them on my ride. I knew that someone and probably more will continue to criticize me and my response, so I will let this be my last post on this issue. Please everyone remember that a forum is for ideas and comments and also a segway for great information to be passed onto the public, bot just two or three posters going at it because their feelings got hurt or they did not like what was said (I promise that I will not be drawn into that). Thanks to Pascual for responding and keep up the good work over there at MD.

DOOM
04-23-2008, 09:13 AM
Sometimes its tough to get through to talk to one specific person when your trying to get a problem solved. Being a buisness owner I no this first hand,everyone wants to talk to the owner!I had a customer that tried to contact me several times and only want to talk to me! Well it happend that every time he called I was with a adjuster or spraying a car in my booth.Every time he called it was just bad timing!!When you own a buisness sometimes these things happen.Unless you own a buisness you have no idea how a day can get away from you. That being said, this is why these forums help! I always check the forum for feedback on a certain product or person. If I see that there is great feedback for one or the other I no that what ever my issue is it will be resolved.These forums can really help or hurt a buisness ,they can be very powerfull! I no its frustrating when you do'nt get a callback, but just look at the company or the person that your dealing with.If they have a good reputation like Pasquels they will get you takin care of. :cheers:

camcojb
04-23-2008, 09:30 AM
I have viewed many cars from this website for a long time and am a strong admirer of these fabulous rides. Yes it is true I just joined the forum, however, the reason for joining any forum are either to put out valuable information through eye opening facts (some would view as just complaining) or to award rave reviews. The nice thing about it is now I can weigh in on some of the discussions I have read by other posters. I think it would be truly a waste of a forum if all anyone ever posted was lavish statements about how wonderful everything is. I am not a bitter person nor am I synical. I have been frustrated, however, respectful. I really like the looks of the product Marquez design puts out and that is why I purchased more than product from this company. Trust me that OEM parts can be bought a lot cheaper, however, when someone like Marquez Design puts out such a nice part how can we as car enthusiasts pass up such a great design? I have dealt with this company before and they stood behind their product 100%. I joined the forum in hopes of one final desperation in contacting them. I have been contacted by their company and once again they are standing behind their product. I also joined the forum to inquire if anyone else had the same issues I have had with my parts so as to make the fabricator aware of this possible flaw so that he may correct it and continue to flourish his wonderful business. I thing it is great that we have people right here in America who can still make awesome parts and ideas into design and the folks over at Marquez Design perform this wonderfully. The company has apologized for the lack of response and I still reccommend their parts to everyone who asks about them when they see them on my ride. I knew that someone and probably more will continue to criticize me and my response, so I will let this be my last post on this issue. Please everyone remember that a forum is for ideas and comments and also a segway for great information to be passed onto the public, bot just two or three posters going at it because their feelings got hurt or they did not like what was said (I promise that I will not be drawn into that). Thanks to Pascual for responding and keep up the good work over there at MD.

no problem at all. Glad you and Pascual finally got together on this. Pascual has always stood behind his products, he wants them to be the best. Getting ahold of him can be tough sometimes.

Welcome to the forum. :thumbsup:

Jody

PCHRODS
04-28-2008, 05:41 PM
:thumbsup: I just recently purchased some taillights from them, I didn't get to talk to Pascual, but the gal who answered was on it. I had emailed them the night before giving them my info and how urgently I needed the lights for a photo shoot, and they had them ready the next day and I received them the day after. Now that my friends is some serious customer service if you ask me. I read some of the comments in here of frustration with not being able to get ahold of anyone, all I can say is patience is a vurtue and persistance is key. I give them multiple thumbs up:thumbsup: :thumbsup: MARQUEZ DESIGN TAILLIGHTS FOR 67-72 CHEVY TRUCK http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm244/pchrods/IMG_7015.jpg

Vince@Meanstreets
04-28-2008, 11:35 PM
Wow, very nice truck. Great work.

As far as Marquez design, they are working very hard to put out the products we love. For a 4 person operation I think communications is ok. They do their best to get new products out there. He was so willing to put time aside to get back to making tail lights for my WS69 Firebird project. Right guys? :unibrow:

class67
04-29-2008, 12:07 AM
You're wrong Vince, he is working on getting me my RS bezels...lol

ItDoRun
05-03-2008, 09:20 AM
Beautiful truck!

:thumbsup: I just recently purchased some taillights from them, I didn't get to talk to Pascual, but the gal who answered was on it. I had emailed them the night before giving them my info and how urgently I needed the lights for a photo shoot, and they had them ready the next day and I received them the day after. Now that my friends is some serious customer service if you ask me. I read some of the comments in here of frustration with not being able to get ahold of anyone, all I can say is patience is a vurtue and persistance is key. I give them multiple thumbs up:thumbsup: :thumbsup: MARQUEZ DESIGN TAILLIGHTS FOR 67-72 CHEVY TRUCK http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm244/pchrods/IMG_7015.jpg