PDA

View Full Version : Steven Rupp is selling his Camaro?

jannes_z-28
02-09-2005, 04:37 PM
Found this on a Swedish forum:

http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.com/10/8/9/78025989.htm

Why? It's just ready.

Jan

jonny51
02-09-2005, 04:46 PM
55k for that car in todays market is a good deal IMO.

XcYZ
02-09-2005, 05:01 PM
I talked to him last week and he didn't mention it. I just sent him an e-mail.

Vince@Meanstreets
02-09-2005, 06:46 PM
last time i heard he was just fishing...well trolling for now. :willy:

Ummgawa
02-09-2005, 07:23 PM
What a sweet ride. :thumbsup:

zbugger
02-09-2005, 07:33 PM
As far as I know, he's just looking to see what he could get for it. There's a thread over at Pro-Touring citing that. He was apparently offered $52.5k for it and kinda laughed. He said that the good thing about that site is that you don't have to sell if you don't want to. Maybe he's doing some magazine research?

Steve1968LS2
02-10-2005, 09:23 AM
As far as I know, he's just looking to see what he could get for it. There's a thread over at Pro-Touring citing that. He was apparently offered $52.5k for it and kinda laughed. He said that the good thing about that site is that you don't have to sell if you don't want to. Maybe he's doing some magazine research?

Hey there, nice site.. I didn't realize you guys had a forum here!! A big "duh" on my part I guess :)

Actually I got a REAL offer of $43k and while tempting I know I could get more. I don't really want to sell but even the car came out beautiful it did not come out how I really wanted it.. I guess you could could say it came out pretty when I wanted gritty :)

I put the car online due to a discussion we were having at pro-touring.com about car values and some of the low content cars asking for big bucks. So this was an experiment to see whats up. I put down a fair price to guage reaction. Funny part is that I have gotten a half dozen questions. One guy wanted to trade for a 2003 Z06 (yea, right) and one MENTIONED $52.5k but you never know if it's just some flake or a real offer.

At $55k I would probley sell it since it's close to what I have into it. Not counting my labor of course. Also remember that several of my key systems (brakes, cooling, etc) were donated to my project so that kept the cost down as well.

I need to be Jay Leno because I just love planning and building.. I get a vision and I just want to do it. Plus if I had a new project I could do it even better given all the info I have picked up from sites like this :)

I will also start looking for the next PHR project car soon.. An affordable track/street car for the masses..

Again, nice site here.. I think I will hang around here a bit :yes:

mdprovee
02-10-2005, 09:25 AM
Damn.. now where did I place that cash...under the bed... no...gota find it...

That would be one nice car to get ahold of.

Mike

Ricochet
02-10-2005, 10:07 AM
Very well executed car, Steve. IMO with the way the market is with 69's right now, 55K is a fair price for that car. Good luck!!

3SuperSports
02-10-2005, 04:33 PM
Very nice! :thumbsup:

trapin
02-12-2005, 10:19 AM
Through E-Loan at 72 months with a 7.35% interest rate the payments are $947 a month. :eek: