PDA

View Full Version : Time to build your 69 Camaro Pro touring Car

tomy2tone01
09-29-2012, 12:00 PM
1969 Camaro Coupe. Perfect easy project. All the hard work is done. The bodywork was done by Classics Plus in Savage. Classic Plus is known for the top quality restorations. $25000 was spent on paint and bodywork. 1969 Lemans blue paint is laser straight and beautiful.

Save yourself some time and frustrations buying a "nice car" and you get it home and it's a mud buggy. Why waste 2 years of waiting for your car to hear that it still isn't done. This car you can do what you want with it. It has been mini tubed with 3:91 gears with a posi. Shocks have been moved inboard. Mopar 8 3/4 rear end with moser axles. This car is very streetable with huge possiblities of a pro-touring car. Most of the work is done. Front disc brakes. Factory steal cowl hood. Factory 140 mph speedo with factory tach. Has correct factory Am radio. Factory auto on the floor with consule. Tires are great with alum race rims. Also included is powder coated Hooker headers with 3 inch stainless steal exhaust going all the way to the back of the car over $1000 value!!

There is no motor or tranny for this car. You can choose to put your own LS motor in or? I do have a 450 hp pump gas with roller rocker motor with turbo 400 with a gear vender over drive. Motor, tranny and overdrive is worth 9000. all day.

This is a really nice car. All you need to do is finish it. Come see it. 69 Camaros are the most popular cars out there. Save yourself some money and time and buy this car. You won't be diappointed.

I can work out a package deal. $ 14500 for the car and all the parts. If you want the motor tranny and the gear vender overdrive we can work out a deal on that too.
Look at the pictures they speak volumes about this car.

REALLY NICE CARS
Call Tom @ 952-201-8118.

I have the title and ready to sell it. Bring your cash and lets make a deal.
I also have a 68 SS for sale also.

SOLD............... I will be listing the 68 SS for 16500