PDA

View Full Version : 67 Camaro LSX Headers with Rack and Pinion

Frans96ss
09-14-2012, 02:14 PM
Im in the middle of building a 67 camaro and have the speedtech front end. What other headers fit these besides stainless works? They are 5 weeks out and i would rather not wait. Any one know what others fit and will also clear the rack.

Jr
09-14-2012, 05:47 PM
Ha, I recognize the name from the corvette community. You should introduce yourself, and work, when you get a chance.

Sw makes some sick headers for this sub-frame. Have you contacted speed-tech? They may have some in stock. Also, someone was selling some sw headers not too long ago...

eric1967
09-14-2012, 07:35 PM
Check with stainless works. I have a unisteer rack on my car with stainless works headers. Good luck Eric

Frans96ss
09-15-2012, 07:06 PM
Ha, I recognize the name from the corvette community. You should introduce yourself, and work, when you get a chance.

Sw makes some sick headers for this sub-frame. Have you contacted speed-tech? They may have some in stock. Also, someone was selling some sw headers not too long ago...

Yes i own Race Proven Motorsports.

Speed tech said 5 weeks. I cant wait that long. Plus everything else they told me a time line on was 3 times longer than they originally told me and i cant take the chance. Ill just build them my self if they are gonna be 5 weeks.

randy
09-16-2012, 11:37 AM
Yes i own Race Proven Motorsports.

Speed tech said 5 weeks. I cant wait that long. Plus everything else they told me a time line on was 3 times longer than they originally told me and i cant take the chance. Ill just build them my self if they are gonna be 5 weeks.
i had mine in less than 3