PDA

View Full Version : Formula 43 Autobahn Black

Formula43 Wheel
08-14-2012, 12:26 PM
Introducing our latest color in a new series of powder coated finishes: Autobahn Black.
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/tjohnson151/RAD%20Series/RAD20AutobahnBlack.jpg
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/tjohnson151/RAD%20Series/RAD20AutobahnBlack_02.jpg
The RAD20 is fully powder coated using the latest in powder coating technology. All powder coating is done "in house" at our Livonia, MI. facility using low temperature cure powders to ensure no alteration of the temper of our AL6061-T6 forging and our exclusive German "Spin-Form" rim halves as well. Keep checking in for more new color announcements.

Rick D
08-14-2012, 01:24 PM
Scott, what powder manufacturer are you using for your powder? I reason I ask is that I work for a coatings manufacturer.

By the way the new colors look sweet! I can't wait to order my wheel!

Formula43 Wheel
08-14-2012, 02:05 PM
Scott, what powder manufacturer are you using for your powder? I reason I ask is that I work for a coatings manufacturer.

By the way the new colors look sweet! I can't wait to order my wheel!

Thank you for noticing our powder coated finishes. Our team has been working on our powder coating system for a few months now and with several suppliers. We've tested many different combinations of powders from various suppliers.

At this time we use two different suppliers depending on the colors we're using.
Let me know if I can assist you with any other questions.

MCB Matt
08-27-2012, 05:39 PM
Looks great! Glad we signed up as a dealer! Can't wait to get some custom sets ordered for customers!

MCB

Formula43 Wheel
08-29-2012, 10:30 AM
Looks great! Glad we signed up as a dealer! Can't wait to get some custom sets ordered for customers!

MCB

Matt & Kim, good to have you on board. Let me know if I can assist you in any way.
We need to get some Formula 43's rolling around Dublin!

fleetus macmullitz
08-29-2012, 10:37 AM
Lookin' mmm mmm good. :cool: :thumbsup: