PDA

View Full Version : 67 Camaro

RodDawg
08-09-2012, 03:40 PM
Hello..My name is Leah Keeling. My husband recently passed away. Rodney and my son Zach have spent the last 6 years building an awesome 67 Camaro. He got the car back in February from Recovery Room Interiors. He drove the car one time before his passing. It saddens me to sell this car but it is just too much for me to try and take care of. It is absolutely top of the line. I tried to post on Cars for Sale and could not get it to post.
Rodney had made a list of what he had on the car:
Engine:
GM 6.2L L92 Crate
Mast Black Label Heads
Mast Camshaft
Mast EFI Controller
Wegner Accessory Drive Kit

GM 4L80E Built by Bowler (Twist Maching T. C. and Compushift Cont)
Shiftworks Shifter
Inland Empire Aluminum Driveshaft
Ridetech Four-Link Rear with Trutrac
Willwood Six-Piston 13" Brakes
DSE Mini Tubs
Fikse Profil 5S Wheels (18"x12" & 18"x8")
BFG Tires

Interior my Recovery Room Hotrod Interiors (Tracy Weaver)
Marquez Dash and Door Panels
ISIS Wiring
Autometer Gauges
Ididit Steering Column
Nurelics Power Windows
Vintage Air
Classic Industries Auto Glass
Soffseal Weatherstripping

Spaghetti Engineering LED Taillights
Rick's Hot Rods Fuel Tank
Custom Grille
Ring Brothers Hood Hinge

Paint by Brad Starks Hot Rod (PADUCAH KY)

This car is a beauty. Not a blemish anywhere. I have receipts totalling $125,000+. I am located in Mayfield, KY. I would love for someone who is passionate about cars to end up with this. You will not be disappointed. Asking $110,000.

Leah Keeling
[email protected]
270-705-2483

Ron in SoCal
08-09-2012, 04:35 PM
Bless you and your son Leah. I watched Rod build this car and BS'd w him over on PT and it is absolutley top notch. Tracey at recovery room also spoke very highly of Rod.

I wish you peace and much success in selling the car. It's a great one! :)

RodDawg
08-09-2012, 05:08 PM
Thanks Ron. This car is all Rod talked about for the last 6 years. It breaks my heart that he didn't get to enjoy driving it. One of his dreams was for it to be in a magazine. Hopefully the right person will end up with the Camaro and will be able to fulfill that.
Leah

Tom.A
08-09-2012, 06:21 PM
So sorry for your loss. Way too young. I wish you the best and good luck for the sale as the car is awesome.

Spiffav8
08-09-2012, 06:37 PM
Leah,

I wish you the best of everything as you move forward in life. I hope the sale of the car goes quickly and smoothly.

Curtis

Flash68
08-09-2012, 06:38 PM
It's a great car. Best of luck Leah to you and your family. Prayers are with you.

Bad94
08-09-2012, 07:44 PM
Was that car at the NSRA show last weekend?

If thats the same car, i looked at the car for about 15 mins. Car is super clean.

intocarss
08-09-2012, 08:00 PM
Sorry for your loss. Beautiful Camaro GLWS

SnakeEater
08-09-2012, 08:04 PM
Sorry for your loss. Followed this car through the build, beautiful....GLWS

RodDawg
08-09-2012, 09:20 PM
Was that car at the NSRA show last weekend?

If thats the same car, i looked at the car for about 15 mins. Car is super clean.

Yes this is the same car. Brad Starks (body and paint) took it to the show. Brad said it got alot of attention.

RodDawg
08-09-2012, 09:21 PM
So sorry for your loss. Way too young. I wish you the best and good luck for the sale as the car is awesome.

Thank you so much.

killer67
08-09-2012, 09:27 PM
Sorry about Rod - I hope the wonderful spirit he left in the car remains with the lucky owner. I know this must be difficult

geberhard
08-10-2012, 11:42 AM
Leah sorry to hear about Rod, and wish you and your family the best. I am happy that he got to enjoy the car build an got to ride it. The build goes beyond a labor of love, and Rod did an amazing job getting his vision to reality. Wherever rod is, I am sure he will be smiling form ear to ear every time that engine is cranked :)

I am passing the info around as this is an amazing build and the right buyer will love to have it.

Rybar
08-10-2012, 12:18 PM
Like the others said, very sorry for your loss of Rod. Our thoughts are with your family. Good luck with the sale that is an outstanding Camaro he has built.

Steve1968LS2
08-13-2012, 01:48 PM
Thanks Ron. This car is all Rod talked about for the last 6 years. It breaks my heart that he didn't get to enjoy driving it. One of his dreams was for it to be in a magazine. Hopefully the right person will end up with the Camaro and will be able to fulfill that.
Leah

You have whoever buys the car contact me.. I WILL get it in a magazine. Sorry for your loss, Rod was a great guy.

[email protected]

Sieg
08-13-2012, 04:19 PM
He got the car back in February from Recovery Room Interiors. He drove the car one time before his passing.

Leah,

Sincerest condolences, that is heart breaking.

A car this nice shouldn't take long to move.

Warm regards,
Sieg

Z06Joe
08-14-2012, 05:00 AM
My deepest condolences to you and your family. My father and I are close and share a love for cars just as your husband and son did.

I would love to buy this car from you. And keep it as a father/son toy as it was built to be!!!!

68/Camaro
08-14-2012, 10:40 AM
My deepest sympathy goes out to you Leah and Zack as you struggle through the grief and sadness. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Bill Panouses