PDA

View Full Version : Fesler passing on the RECARO DEAL for you guys

fesler
07-27-2012, 11:00 AM
With times being so tuff and you guys trying to build your cars on a budget Fesler wants to help. We carry all kinds of products and want to pass our savings on to you guys not just a couple points off these will be good deals.

We are a Main RECARO Dealer and work hand in hand with them and would like to pass our savings on to you guys.

We can get any seat in the Recaro line and will help you out with all the questions you have for what fits your car the best or what needs you have. We also have seat brackets and sliders to fit most cars.

I will try to check PM more often but for quicker response email [email protected] with LAT-G RECARO and we will get you the discounted price.

If you look on our site you can see all the products we carry and we are in business because people like you support us and we want to help you out now. Until things can pick up and get back to normal Fesler has cut many of its prices and we will do all we can to keep our prices low so you guys can still do custom stuff to your cars.

RussMurco
04-16-2013, 03:10 PM
Good to know one of our own carries Recaros! I had the "Topline Sports" in my last project, will probably go with the Orthoped this time but I'm months away from buying them. When I do, you're the one I'm calling!!!