PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to Musclerodz and Ricks

Ron in SoCal
07-25-2012, 09:49 PM
So long story really, but I bought a Vaperworx tank through Mike probably 9 months ago. Recently removed it from the box and there was an issue. I called Mike, he called Hector, within minutes Hector called me.

Hector wanted to talk, just to see how he could help. Hector's first response? Literally: "Send it to me, I'll take care of it. Service comes first and you're our customer. I'll get it back to out to you in a day or two."

Think about that. 9 months later! Although we've met, he doesn't know me, but let his driving principle of doing the right thing and taking care of his customer ahead of any potential issues. It gets better...

I call Mike back. Mike says, "Ron, I've got one one the shelf. Let me send it to you and Hector can send me yours."

Blown away, I turned him down.

All I have to say is this is what this hobby and good customer service /good friends are all about. I am a customer for life...:cheers:

IMPALA MAN
07-25-2012, 10:44 PM
I too have dealt with Mike. He is a top notch guy and you can tell he is thoroughly interested in helping people have cool cars. Way to go Mike!!!!

Spiffav8
07-25-2012, 10:52 PM
Love hearing good news like that. Two great guys and Vendors you can trust.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: