PDA

View Full Version : 1978 Trans Am WS6 for Sale

Bakaruda
06-11-2012, 07:32 PM
This vehicle is located about 30 miles southeast of Phoenix, Arizona. I began this project about 7 years ago, and it stalled. Most of the parts to finish it are there, but I do not have the time to complete the venture. The body needs some attention, but has little rust due to the Arizona climate. I have all the receipts for the parts for the vehicle. The title is clean, and I even have the original factory build sheet for the vehicle. An overview of the project is below. Asking price for the project and all parts is $10,500. I am willing to sell the parts individually upon request and if possible. There are also more pictures available. Email me with any questions and offers at [email protected].

Drivetrain and under hood:

GM performance fully dressed crate 502 with long water pump, Speed Demon 650 carburetor, Edlebrock heads and intake, and HEI distributor with high performance spark plug wires
Jet Hot coated long tube headers with 3" collectors
New Becool aluminum radiator and electric fan kit
Jegs rebuilt alternator
New March Performance serpentine belt system
Hughes Performance rebuilt TH-400 able to handle 650 HP with 9” 2700 stall converter
Rebuilt differential with a 3.73 posi and new bearings and seals

Fuel delivery

Complete Jegs braided stainless steel fuel line kit with fittings and clamps
Complete Jegs fuel pump kit with 130 gph pump, competition filter, fuel pressure regulator, fuel pressure gauge, and Painless fuel pump relay kit
New fuel tank and sending unit

Electrical

Painless body harness for ’74 and later GM F-body
Complete set of OE style wiring harnesses for engine and body
Electric speedometer and harness kit

Steering and suspension

Rebuilt P/S gear box with new pitman arm
One Jegs and one Napa rebuilt P/S pumps
New idler arm and steering linkages. May need a new center link (bent) and a couple of boots
Global West tubular upper and lower control arms with polyurethane bushings
Completely new front and rear suspension with 2" drop spindles in the front and 1.5" drop leaf springs in the rear.
Added sub frame connectors to strengthen body. They need to be welded or bolted into place
OE snowflake rims

Brakes:

Rebuilt power brake booster, master cylinder and all new steel brake lines and rubber hoses
Rebuilt calipers
New rotors and drums
New front and rear hardware and wheel cylinders
New pads and shoes

Miscellaneous:

Complete body bolt kit
Shaker hood