PDA

View Full Version : Pro-Touring 66 Nova For Sale

cacwyo
05-23-2012, 08:09 PM
Selling my project Pro Touring 66' Nova 2 door Sedan. Been an on going project for a couple of years and its time to sell. Getting married next month and id rather have some cash in the bank then hold onto it any longer. Hard to find time to work on it as of late...

Clean title in hand

This Nova was bought originally for the sole purpose of racing/corner carving, so all suspension has been fabricated for that purpose. C5/C6 corvette suspension has been mated to a custom stub nose tubular chassis. Rear suspension is a triangulated 3-link coilover set up. 9" ford housing. No axles or center section. 2" frame connectors that sit snug from the front of the body to the rear housing have been welded in solid for body rigidity.

Body is rust free...if it can be replaced, it was replaced. Id say 90% of the original sheet metal has been professionally replaced after I purchased it. I also did DSE rear mini tubs to help with the 11" wide vette wheels I planned on running. Id say the only sheetmetal left to replace or spend time fixing are the fenders. Though salvageable, I was planning on running fiberglass fenders to save weight.

the car comes with TONS of extra parts, most are new, some parts are original take offs during tear down. I have no interior parts, or drivetrain parts except for the housing. Most parts include rare/hard to find trim, grille, bezels, door handles, lights, etc. Too much to list. I do have a Sparco Corsa racing seat, as well as 2 front 18x9.5 C6 Z06 wheels that would come with the car if we come to a reasonable offer. I have a lot of time, more than anything, money wrapped up into this project. The body alone is worth the asking price.

Looking for a quick sell, but not looking to get gouged. Reasonable offers only. No trades. $7k is nearly firm.

If you have any questions feel free to call, text, PM or email. Email works best, expect a prompt reply.

Thanks,
Chris
Olathe, KS
913-231-4281
Cacwyo@hotmail

MaxHarvard
05-24-2012, 03:40 PM
Nice price. GLWS.

If i had room for it I'd snag it up.

Rick D
05-24-2012, 06:04 PM
This would make a great track car nice and light, compact!Wish I had the cash but all the extras go into the Camaro right now! GLWS at this price I'm sure it won't last long :thumbsup: question is this Scott Mocks old Nova?

cacwyo
05-24-2012, 09:03 PM
Thanks guys, id hate to let it go after doing so much but its just not a priority right now. Yes, this is Scotts old nova. I bought it from him a couple years ago. Did all the metal work and its basically stayed the same since. Some minor suspension tweaks but that's all.

71RS/SS396
05-25-2012, 06:56 AM
Kinda hard to tell too much about the car by the pics you posted, do you have any larger/in focus pics?

cacwyo
05-25-2012, 07:01 AM
If you PM me your email, I can provide more. Or you can email directly. [email protected]

cacwyo
05-28-2012, 10:02 AM
Sale pending

edge04
06-06-2012, 02:22 PM
did it sell?

cacwyo
06-06-2012, 04:54 PM
Will continue to take offers until sale is final. Local buyer is dragging their feet.

ma73z
06-16-2012, 09:30 AM
Is this still for sale ?

cacwyo
06-16-2012, 09:47 AM
Still for sale, shoot me an offer. Email works best. [email protected]

edge04
06-18-2012, 03:36 PM
PM me your bottom price

slownova
07-14-2012, 04:51 PM
Got better pics? [email protected]