PDA

View Full Version : Pomona Swapmeet / Car Show

frankv11
04-09-2012, 02:53 AM
Any body thinking about going to pomona swapmeet , parts and junk as far as you can walk, cars for sale, unfinished projects, BEER . Its fun but I cant remember last time I saw a full protouring car there if ever.
It will be good to organize protouring only car show and for it to have a section with rolling projects only ( no paint ) bare bones to see all the craftsmanship , share ideas, etc.. i personally like to see those more than anything when I go to the roadster show, sema , pomona.

intocarss
04-10-2012, 11:55 PM
Friend and I are going

Ron in SoCal
04-11-2012, 12:39 AM
At his point I'm planning as well. I've got both your numbers, but that place is huge!

frankv11
04-11-2012, 01:42 AM
Huge but they have categorized muscle cars , corvettes , etc. easy to find your way around. Hope to meet w you guys out there..

intocarss
04-11-2012, 11:20 AM
At his point I'm planning as well. I've got both your numbers, but that place is huge!

Ron, I'll pm you my cell. I think you got my home phone#

Ron in SoCal
04-11-2012, 11:21 AM
Do it...:thumbsup:

intocarss
04-15-2012, 05:15 PM
It was good to finally meet you Ron, wish we could of talked more. DAMN you ain't kiddin ..we walked that whole place it is a huge turn out !!

Franky, hell of a nice car. I didn't see you around to introduce myself

Ron in SoCal
04-15-2012, 06:38 PM
Thx Jerr...you and Frankie are great guys, and his 'Velle is sweet! :cheers: Guys were asking me how much for it all morning. Too bad I didn't have the keys ...:lol:

frankv11
04-15-2012, 07:29 PM
Thx Jerr...you and Frankie are great guys, and his 'Velle is sweet! :cheers: Guys were asking me how much for it all morning. Too bad I didn't have the keys ...:lol:

Jerr too bad I missed it would of been cool to meet up. Ron had a great time talking it up with you. You should have sold it. so I can finish Camaro. Great time.
We need a lateral g section @ Pomona