PDA

View Full Version : Formula 43 press release

Formula43 Wheel
03-13-2012, 10:36 AM
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/tjohnson151/StielowRedDevilRAD14Cropped.jpg
FORMULA 43 is proud to announce the newest addition to the sales team, Scott Main.

Scott brings over fifteen years of direct industry experience in the automotive aftermarket with a specialty in custom aftermarket wheels. Scott, a Dayton Ohio native, was a sales leader for nine years with a leading aftermarket wholesale distributor for custom wheels, suspensions and tires. Scott brought this knowledge to Forgeline Motorsports as Sales Manager and played a key part in its growth and development from 2007 to January 2012.

"We're excited to bring Scott on board here at Formula 43. We officially made the RAD series available for purchase in February of 2011 and a little over a year later we have the need to expand our sales force," says Travis Johnson Sales Director of Formula 43.

"Scott's knowledge in wheel fitments for Club Racing, Pro-Touring, Grand-AM and many other types of sports cars, along with his unrivaled customer service and professional demeanor, are a great addition to the Formula 43 team," says Company President Ralf Guennewig.

Scott will be responsible for expanding the dealer network, developing additional wheel fitments, daily sales and customer service.

"I'm impressed with Formula 43's in house technology and ability to develop and manufacture the finest modular wheels available today. The attention to detail and no compromise philosophy are a winning combination for the customer," states Scott.

Scott is readily available for wheel consultation from 9a.m. to 6p.m. Monday - Friday EST.

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/tjohnson151/Scott_signature.jpg

NewGenWheels
03-13-2012, 11:16 AM
Congratulations Scott. Good luck with the new gig!

Formula43 Wheel
03-13-2012, 11:24 AM
Thank you Jon, I appreciate that.
I am excited to be on board with Formula 43.

I hope things are going well for you as well.

Ron in SoCal
03-13-2012, 11:34 AM
Congrats Scott. Your addition to the team makes Formula 43 a better company.

JustinB
03-13-2012, 05:13 PM
Congrats Scott!

Formula43 Wheel
03-14-2012, 10:29 AM
Thanks guys,
I appreciate that!
Were in for a great year!!!

Vegas69
03-14-2012, 10:32 AM
Wow, that had to shuffle up the industry. Good luck on your new venture. I hope part of that is more options in the Formula line up. More finishes and wheel designs would certainly help me choose Formula for my next set of wheels.

Formula43 Wheel
03-14-2012, 10:36 AM
Hi Todd,
Yes we are working on more options and should have some interesting choices for you pretty soon. Stay tuned!

Flash68
03-14-2012, 01:16 PM
Wow, that had to shuffle up the industry. Good luck on your new venture. I hope part of that is more options in the Formula line up. More finishes and wheel designs would certainly help me choose Formula for my next set of wheels.

I was thinking the same thing.

Looks like one of the best manufactured wheels out there. :thumbsup:

BonzoHansen
03-15-2012, 01:37 PM
Congrats, always nice to see people succeed!