PDA

View Full Version : AUTO-CROSS READY 68 Camaro For Sale

chevyhector
03-12-2012, 05:26 PM
AUTO-CROSS READY 68 Camaro For Sale
Hey guys n gals,

It is a sad day today, because it has come time to sell my Medusa. I have discussed this with my son and we are willing to let our 68 Camaro RS go. Those that know me, know that i have worked on this project with my son for over 16 years. With all said and done we have to let her go. I'm asking 18k for her but I'm willing to negotiate.

Info on car:

1968 Camaro rs, with a:

350 small block slightly modified (272 comp cam, 650 demon double pumper, polished Edelbrock "airgap" intake, Edelbrock water pump, Milodon High flow oil pump, Milodon high capacity oil pan, 202 cylinder heads, roller tip rockers, Mallory comp 9000 dist, and other misc items)

350 turbo trans with a B&M shift kit

NEW 18 circuit wire harness from American Auto Wire

front BARE "Serious Street" 11 inch disk conversion

17 inch American Racing "Torque Thrust II"

ALL NEW HOTCHKIS TVS installed and NEVER driven, yes all the goodies including installation by Hotchkis.

ALL NEW SPECTRE PERFORMANCE Dual plenum cold air intake

New gas tank

2000 watt Rockford Fosgate audio system with Kenwood cassette player with CD changer.

This car is "Auto Cross" ready, please email me at [email protected] or call 562-396-8696. Please no scammers, I will only deal face to face or with serious buyers.

Thank you
Hector Ruiz

p.s. Also, please forward to all of your contacts that might be interested.

Track Junky
03-12-2012, 05:32 PM
Nice car and reasonably priced. If I sell my '69 in time I may be interested. GLWS :thumbsup: