PDA

View Full Version : Local Show, PA/Md Cub Scouts, Help Support

bigtyme1
02-26-2012, 08:02 PM
Hey Guys, I love to see as many Pro Touring cars as possible at this show, We really need the support to get these kids pointed in the right direction and I'm trying to make this the biggest fund raiser of the year. Thanks for all those that have supported so far.

http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad251/bigtyme1/Envy%20Pro%20Picks/5thflyer.jpg

kochevy67
02-27-2012, 12:07 PM
That's a great idea, my son is in Scouts and I fully support keeping him on the right track and involved in it. If I didn't llive so far I would love ot come by with the car and support you guys. Good luck.

GregWeld
02-27-2012, 02:08 PM
For a $250 donation could I get a poster??

bigtyme1
02-28-2012, 05:59 PM
You Crazy Greg, But sure I'll do that for you. I need to get it cleaned up a little with Photo shop for poster quality. Your a good Man Greg and it will go to a good cause. Anybody Else that would like to help out please let me know and I'll get the information for the checks and address to sent them to.
Thanks Again.

GregWeld
02-29-2012, 07:56 PM
You Crazy Greg, But sure I'll do that for you. I need to get it cleaned up a little with Photo shop for poster quality. Your a good Man Greg and it will go to a good cause. Anybody Else that would like to help out please let me know and I'll get the information for the checks and address to sent them to.
Thanks Again.

You take PayPal? I now owe you for the console and the Cub Scout thing...

By the way -- how is my console?

:rolleyes: :D

bigtyme1
03-01-2012, 07:06 AM
You take PayPal? I now owe you for the console and the Cub Scout thing...

By the way -- how is my console?

:rolleyes: :D

It's coming, I had to find a box big enough for it.

MODO Innovations
03-10-2012, 05:10 PM
I was a Cub Scout once upon a time. I still remember some of the summer camp activities...fun times. To have the same worries as we did back then when we were young. I will send you a check to help with whatever you need.

bigtyme1
03-10-2012, 09:05 PM
Thanks for the Help Shannon, I was not expecting this today. :cheers:

I will be putting goodie bags togethor for all the entries, if any of you sponser have some advertisments you want to add to me bags please let me know, I thinking about have a whole table set up with Pro Touring parts and info for the show. I'm still looking for some Banners to set up around the show also.

GregWeld
03-14-2012, 11:38 PM
It's coming, I had to find a box big enough for it.

Got it!

Didn't open the box yet --- too many other things to do after being gone for a week.

Thanks Buddy!

bigtyme1
03-16-2012, 09:09 PM
Thanks for all the help guys, I just found out tonight that My Trophy Guy back out of the deal we had and Now I'm paying for the trophys out of pocket. Original I had a guy that was giving me all the trophys free that he had left over from last years show. He decided to rebuild them and sell to a buddy of his with out asking me first. These Donation coming in are really helping me out. I gues I'm buying the first round in Vegas this year :cheers: