PDA

View Full Version : Ongoing project..69GTO Voodoo Child

sshep71
02-20-2012, 01:13 AM
Hey all, I just came over here from protouring.com. Ive been on there for almost 8years now. This is the project Im working on its a 69 GTO. I Have lots of pictures of teh progress and all of the changes I have made so far. I will have to start posting on here a lot more. I just recently decided to go the LS route and am trying to find a good 6.0 to put in it. I will be doing a turbo build with a 4l80. I will make sure I post many pictures. I have a bunch of stuff to sell and as soon as I get my post count I will start to put it up.

-Shep

camcojb
02-20-2012, 11:43 AM
welcome to the site! :thumbsup:

garickman
02-20-2012, 12:43 PM
Welcome, I like the rendering. Looks like an awesome project.

sshep71
01-09-2013, 10:38 AM
OK Ladies and gents! It has been quite awhile since I have posted here. I have been way busy! The car progress has moved quite far since my last post. Right now the car is in paint jail and I am in Afghanistan. The rendering has changed slightly, and so have some of the plans. The suspension is all new at this point, paired up to the suspension are going to be C5 ZO6 calipers all the way around. The major change is the engine/trans. Originally it was going to be the Pontiac, however times change as do plans. The engine has been changed for a 07 LY6 with a LS3 intake, Texas speed cam, and 72mm Turbonetics turbo and intercooler w/the 6L90 trans. The interior is coming from a 08/09 Pontiac G8. I just added the new rendering and a pic of the motor in its place before going to paint. Also I have plans to make my own EFI aftermarket stainless tank when I get back this will all go down. I included the 3D rendering I did, I will have complete drawing sets for anyone who wants them to make their own.

WSSix
01-09-2013, 08:35 PM
I like the updated rendering :thumbsup: Good luck with it