PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a 87-88 Monte Carlo SS w/ T-tops

KnyteRyda87
02-21-2006, 08:55 AM
Im looking for a 1987-1988 Monte Carlo SS with t-tops, preferably black, and has to have bucket seats and a floor shifter, and color will do. any mileage, and almost any condition. the situation that i am in is that i will be taking the monte to school wit me at wyotech and it will be my primary mode of transport, and also my school project, so it can be rusted or dented but not to much to where i have to replace alot. it can be a roller. honestly i just need the car cuz i love it so much and have so many ideas for it. my budget is 1500 cash and if possible will be interested in trading a 91 blazer wit the cash depending on cost for and condition of the monte, all in all i dont want to go over 3k, the truck is worth 1000, and i can get 2k. so any offers or anything that u are loooking to get rid of just leave me a post, or contact me at [email protected]. thanks and wish me luck at school.

79cutlass
02-21-2006, 05:32 PM
Take a look over at www.MonteCarloSS.com go to the meassage board. They should be able to hook you up.