PDA

View Full Version : Anyone do a photoshop rendering for $$

Jerebus67
02-18-2006, 11:19 PM
I am wondering if anyone can give me a couple of ideas on what my car would look like with different paint schemes. Does anyone do this for a small fee?

I have to pick a color within the next week, i have an SS hood, rear spoiler, and bumblebee stripe. I am really thinking of doing a light silver like an iridium silver but am really up in the air. Any suggestions??

MaxHarvard
02-19-2006, 11:04 AM
I am wondering if anyone can give me a couple of ideas on what my car would look like with different paint schemes. Does anyone do this for a small fee?

I have to pick a color within the next week, i have an SS hood, rear spoiler, and bumblebee stripe. I am really thinking of doing a light silver like an iridium silver but am really up in the air. Any suggestions??

Go to my website... and ask people there to do it for you... most will do it for free ;)

There's a specific photoshop forum.

www.anti-rice.com

MaxHarvard
02-19-2006, 11:20 AM
Just activated your account ;)

Jerebus67
02-19-2006, 12:15 PM
Thanks and just posted over there!

Payton King
02-20-2006, 08:42 AM
This is a rendering from Evolution Muscle cars. Still my favorite. I could not bring myself to do it in Yellow and black as I would look like a bumble bee. But using silver as the bottom color and black or green as the top I think would look great. Since yours is a convertible, use black on top and put a black top on the car. Just my opinion.

Jerebus67
02-20-2006, 10:07 PM
That is pretty cool. What is their website?

Jerebus67
02-20-2006, 10:15 PM
found it sorry

Jerebus67
02-21-2006, 09:20 AM
This would looks kind of cool. What do you guys think?

XcYZ
02-21-2006, 09:23 AM
That SSR reminds of this:

http://www.lateral-g.org/events/semashow2005/130.jpg

TravisB
02-21-2006, 09:41 AM
This is a rendering from Evolution Muscle cars. Still my favorite. I could not bring myself to do it in Yellow and black as I would look like a bumble bee. But using silver as the bottom color and black or green as the top I think would look great. Since yours is a convertible, use black on top and put a black top on the car. Just my opinion.

jason rushforth designed this paint scheme....evolution then had the renderings done off of jasons drawings

Speedster
02-21-2006, 02:49 PM

Hey-
Does anyone know who may be able to make louvers like the one in this hood. Can be fiberglass, steel, "bolt in" whatever. Just trying to generate some leads to follow. I need to relieve under hood pressure i.e. decrease the backpressure through the intercooler/radiator. I have been toying with the ideas of hood louvers, upper fender extractors (ala Firebird T/A fenders) or even lower fender gills similar to a C2 Corvettes. Any ideas/help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks Guys...

Anonymous Hate
03-04-2006, 05:23 PM
Love convertibles. Can't wait to see your car after it's done. She's already a beauty!