PDA

View Full Version : 68 Camaro PT Project

firstgencam
01-16-2012, 06:48 PM
Ok guys up for sale or trade is my 68 camaro project. This is a super car to build. Already been blocked 4 times and jambed out in black. At the point where you can make it any color that you want. Has a full one piece floor pan installed, new trunkpan, and full quarters. Has 1 original fender and 1 goodmark. The firewall has already been smoothed, subframe powdercoated, radiator support powdercoated, and inner fenders. Car has a ton of new parts, almost everything to finish the car honestly. Has tubular upper and lower control arms, rack n pinion steering, detroit speed rear leaf spring setup with koni shocks and SSBC 4 wheel disc brakes. Car has a set of 18" wheels with Nitto 555 on them, or I would sell with 15" torq thrust, or just rollers. I have a 377ci dart headed small block complete air cleaner to oil pan with forged pistons, comp valvetrain, pro magnum comp rockers, carbon fiber air cleaner, and ati balancer that I would sell for an additional $2500 if someone wants it ($6k invested) or I could sell it with an LS6 (31k miles) 6speed setup for an additional $4500. That would include the LS mounts and oil pan kit to fit in a firstgen.
Parts new in box that I can think of:
Kick panels
Tail light bezels
Headliner
Sail panels
Carpet Kit
Dash Pad
Headliner moldings
Weatherstrip kit
Window felt kit
Innner and outer door handles
Marker light kit with bezels, gaskets, etc
Window cranks
Grille kit
Upper and Lower grille moldings
Lights that go in the grille
Headlight bezels
Rear bumper with guards
Front bumper with guards
Window regulators front and rear and also have originals
Door latches and also have originals
Basically the interior kit is complete with exception of seat covers and all is black
Assembled front and rear door panels
Lecarra leather steering wheel
Factory fit brake lines
Factory fit fuel lines

I am sure that I am forgetting a lot that I have new for the car but without dragging it all out thats what I can remember..

$9750 with roller wheels
$10250 with Torq thrust
$11k as it sits with 18" wheels and new nitto 555's
$13k with 377 engine
$15k with LS6 6speed.
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af24/firstgencam/68camaro4.jpg
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af24/firstgencam/68camaro3.jpg
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af24/firstgencam/68camaro2.jpg
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af24/firstgencam/68camaro1.jpg
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af24/firstgencam/68camaro.jpg

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions. [email protected]

CornHusker4Life
01-17-2012, 10:32 AM
To anyone looking at his project. I purchased a 69 camaro from Jon(firstgencam) 2 months ago. I bought the car sight unseen. It was EXACTLY as Jon explained and he answered every question I had in great detail. He is honest and smart. If you doubt his work look up projects (401k) and (In the Red) and that will answer your doubts. Good Luck with the Sale :thumbsup:

firstgencam
01-17-2012, 02:08 PM
To anyone looking at his project. I purchased a 69 camaro from Jon(firstgencam) 2 months ago. I bought the car sight unseen. It was EXACTLY as Jon explained and he answered every question I had in great detail. He is honest and smart. If you doubt his work look up projects (401k) and (In the Red) and that will answer your doubts. Good Luck with the Sale :thumbsup:

Thanks man I appreciate the comments and hope you are enjoying that 69 camaro! :cheers:

Moabdude
01-18-2012, 10:15 AM
Can I buy your LS6 with 6 speed for the $ 4500?

wallyman424
01-18-2012, 06:59 PM
Emailed you about the package. Give me a shout whenever you get a chance.

waleadh at gmail.com

firstgencam
01-18-2012, 08:11 PM
Can I buy your LS6 with 6 speed for the $ 4500?

Well I will be willing to part with it if I don't sell it with the car in the next few day... check back after its been listed for a.week and we can deal.

firstgencam
01-18-2012, 08:12 PM
Emailed you about the package. Give me a shout whenever you get a chance.

waleadh at gmail.com

Replied to email... thnx

orangevert
01-18-2012, 09:52 PM
I'd be willing to buy the Ls6-and 6 speed as well, I have a 2007 LS7 block that if you want to do a little horse trading?

Thanks Kirk

firstgencam
01-19-2012, 12:42 PM
Sale Pending on the 68 with the LS6 6speed setup to Wallyman424. Let me know once deposit is sent.... Thanks!

firstgencam
01-19-2012, 08:52 PM
Just received deposit from Wallyman424! Thanks Lateral G!

wallyman424
01-19-2012, 11:11 PM
can't wait to pick this up. :thumbsup:

Moabdude
01-20-2012, 02:08 AM
Wallyman, looks like you got yourself a very good deal. :thumbsup:

I bought my 68 Camaro in 2004 for $14k and still had to do $20 in bodywork and paint. An additional $25k in all the parts and other stuff. This one looks like its very complete and ready for paint.

To bad I couldn't buy the LS6. I'm really in the market for one!

firstgencam
01-27-2012, 03:52 PM
can't wait to pick this up. :thumbsup:

Nice meeting you today wallyman! Hope you enjoy building the 68, its going to make a great car. If you need any help with the build or have questions please let me know or hit up any of the lateral g guys they will be glad to help. Thanks again wallyman and lateral g.