PDA

View Full Version : Forum?

Little Bob
02-08-2006, 03:38 PM
I'm not sure if this is the place to post this but, Can we have a thread about Turbo's, Superchargers,Nitrous. Maybe call it something about Boosting or something. I know the Banks thread is here but, I'm building a Pontiac and Banks doesn't make a kit for me. I'm always looking for more info on Turbo's. I have to get most of my information from Turbomustangs.com. I've allready read Maximun Boost and learned a great deal from that. I think readers of this forum would get alot out of the practical info from others of this site.

Just a sugestion :thumbsup:

XcYZ
02-08-2006, 03:44 PM
That's a good idea, Rob. I've been thinking lately how I could improve on what we have here, and a boost specific section would be a good start. Maybe a Boost/EFI section?

I'm always open to any ideas and input from everyone here, so if you guys have a suggestion, please let me know. :thumbsup:

Speedster
02-08-2006, 03:50 PM
Well, you could FedEx me half a dozen 18 year old blonde virgins...:willy:

Oh, guess that's not what you meant.

Yes, I think a Forced Induction/EFI section would be a good addition.

Little Bob
02-08-2006, 06:12 PM
[QUOTE=Speedster]Well, you could FedEx me half a dozen 18 year old blonde virgins...:willy:

Men or Women? :rofl:

AAW
02-08-2006, 06:17 PM
:rofl:
(I was kinda thinking the same thing, but was afraid to actually type it!)

Speedster
02-08-2006, 09:46 PM
Aw... you people are sicko's with your minds in the gutter, but hey...I WAS thinking women. Really. I think Miss AAW (T) would probably prefer some fireman or something... :) Gotta be fair here - this is an equal opportunity board.

But anyway Scott, a forced induction section would be great.

XcYZ
02-08-2006, 09:53 PM
The Forced Induction area is coming, and I was thinking I'll split the classifieds into a For Sale section and a WTB section.

race-rodz
02-08-2006, 11:02 PM
how about a never ending project showcase, scott and i can be at the top of the list :_paranoid

Kendall Burleson
02-09-2006, 01:13 AM
That a pretty neat concept. :yes: