PDA

View Full Version : Brown truck came today

Todds69
01-30-2006, 02:34 PM
Got a couple boxes for my '69 Camaro today: tail lights, indicator lights and side markers. It looks great in the pictures, but in person, WOW!!! First rate quality, very nice. Thanks Jody and Marquez Design

camcojb
01-30-2006, 05:06 PM
Thanks Todd.

Jody

Stuart Adams
01-30-2006, 10:02 PM
I agree, awesome stuff. Wait till you put them on your car. Kinda like a channel changer, once you have one you can't be without one. Enjoy.

Ummgawa
06-27-2006, 03:13 PM
I heard that, Stu, When I can't find the changer, I call a "Family Meeting" and some body gets reamed.

Stuart Adams
06-27-2006, 03:21 PM
LOL. I'm is a 12 step channel surfing rehab program as we speak. We actually had to get up and change the channel before, unbelievable!!, LOL.

Jay Hilliard
06-27-2006, 05:51 PM
Todd,

Congrats on the brown truck visit. :D Very nice products indeed. The CID badges are awesome as well.

camcojb
06-27-2006, 07:05 PM
Todd,

Congrats on the brown truck visit. :D Very nice products indeed. The CID badges are awesome as well.

This post is from January! Leave it to Jim to wake it from the dead!!!! :rofl:

Jody

sikryd
11-05-2006, 02:34 AM
I purchased the Marquez Designs 67 RS tail lights and they are absolutely awesome. Car is still in the body shop getting paint, but hope to have them on soon. When I told my brother that I bought the billet tail lights he said I was crazy. When the lights arrived, I was not home so I asked him to open it and look at them. His exact words were "Dude...... These are deffinately worth $470". I totaly agree, I mean if you think about how many pairs of oem type bezels you would go through over the life of the car the billet lights are worth it. Not to mention how Bad A$$ they look, If I ever own another first gen you can bet I will be back for another pair.
Can you tell me if custom badging can be made for me? I have a 468 CID motor and would love a pair of the billet emblems for the side of my 5" cowl induction.

rocketrod
11-05-2006, 05:45 AM
I purchased the Marquez Designs 67 RS tail lights and they are absolutely awesome. Car is still in the body shop getting paint, but hope to have them on soon. When I told my brother that I bought the billet tail lights he said I was crazy. When the lights arrived, I was not home so I asked him to open it and look at them. His exact words were "Dude...... These are deffinately worth $470". I totaly agree, I mean if you think about how many pairs of oem type bezels you would go through over the life of the car the billet lights are worth it. Not to mention how Bad A$$ they look, If I ever own another first gen you can bet I will be back for another pair.
Can you tell me if custom badging can be made for me? I have a 468 CID motor and would love a pair of the billet emblems for the side of my 5" cowl induction.
Here is your answer http://www.marquezdesign.com/products/CIDemblems.html The link to their site can be found on the left hand side of the page.