PDA

View Full Version : WTB: LT1 camaro 1LE AC delete pulley

Derek69SS
01-30-2006, 07:59 AM
Well, I don't think I'm realistically going to have the Air Conditioning working yet this summer, so to simplify the swap for now, I'd like to find an AC delete pulley from a 1LE police package camaro.

Anyone have one? I think I saw someone selling one in the classifieds here a few months ago, but can't find it now.

Bowtiguy
01-30-2006, 10:01 AM
what you are looking for is a 1LE (autocross/SCCA) camaro. I own a 94' B4C ( police package) camaro/ Z28 w/ 18K on the clock. it's heavily modified for road racing and track days but it came with a T56, pwr drivers seat, CD player, pwr windows, locks, rear defogger and yes..AIR CONDITIONING.

one other thing that might toss off with your belt length is that the B4C's came with either 120/140 amp alternators and I believe a smaller pulley.

companies like march or one of the GM aftermarket houses (thunder racing speed inc. etc.) .should be able to hook you up with the correct off the shelf ( and freshly powdercoated part) good luck with the swap!

BonzoHansen
02-07-2006, 10:29 AM
I don’t know what year you are looking for, but I know GM sells some delete pulleys over the counter. I found the 3rd gen part number at thirdgen.org. That is where I got the part number for the air pump delete pulley I needed. You can buy it at gmpartsdirect.com. I might suppose you can get one for a 4th gen, maybe search lt1tech.com or ls1tech.com