PDA

View Full Version : speed bleeders for wilwood dynalites?

RBR
06-29-2011, 04:57 PM
Does any one have a part # for speed bleeders for these calipers. I've tried calling and got 1/8x27 npt as the threadsize. I can't seem to find any bleeders that match that threadsize?

64pontiac
06-29-2011, 06:32 PM
Russell Performance lists part number 639540 for wilwood, but its only a 1/4 thread size....... not for use with their dynapros I guess..... only thing I can find is wilwoods std bleeders.

Vegas69
06-29-2011, 06:33 PM
Once you go vacuum bleeder, you never go back.:unibrow:

osdmike
06-29-2011, 08:18 PM
Maybe the larger thread size Speed ​​Bleeders work well.

When I used the Speed ​​Bleeders for my Dynalites, I liked Them at first.
But the 1/4-28 thread size are so tiny, they clogged up after a while.
So I changed back to the original ones.

So for the Dynalites there is probably a better option.

--

RBR
06-29-2011, 11:53 PM
Thank's for the help:thumbsup:

wmhjr
06-30-2011, 08:31 AM
After all the experiences I've had with Russell plumbing components over the past year, I will no longer use anything from them. I also had them (speed bleeders) on the Performance Machine billet brakes on the Harley I built a few years ago. Ended up being more trouble than they were worth so they came off too.

RBR
06-30-2011, 11:11 AM
After all the experiences I've had with Russell plumbing components over the past year, I will no longer use anything from them. I also had them (speed bleeders) on the Performance Machine billet brakes on the Harley I built a few years ago. Ended up being more trouble than they were worth so they came off too.

What about using Earls speed bleeders?

For harleys and dirt bikes I just add the fluid from the calipers back to the mastercylinder. I use a 60cc syringe with tubing. No bleeding needed. Doesn't work well for a car, too much volume.

RBR
06-30-2011, 11:13 AM
Once you go vacuum bleeder, you never go back.:unibrow:

Do you use the small hand held bleeders or the big ones that look like a weed sprayer?

Vegas69
06-30-2011, 11:18 AM
Big one that looks like a weed sprayer. Hook it up to the air compressor and sit back and fill the brake resorvoir. You can get one for like 30 bucks at harbor china that works great. Hardly any mess.......