PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Between Projects

ottatyme
01-23-2006, 01:19 PM
An occasional lurker... I have finally made the decision to join after a suggestion to post here by Bill Howell.... Looks to be a tremendous community here, with a lot to offer in terms of technical know-how and talent!
Currently between projects (recent move from AZ to NC has left me shaken... and seeking some fresh iron for a new project)... it's a case of the cobbler's kids... always wrenching/designing someone else's ride, but never having the time for my own right now... add to that three young kids, and, well, you get the picture!
Glad the site is here, though, as I can live vicariously through others' rides right now, and contemplate that super-clean '80 Malibu down the street....

Speedster
01-23-2006, 01:21 PM
Welcome to the site. :)
With the wealth of knowledge of the members here, you should have no problem with your upcoming project.

67Sally
01-23-2006, 11:05 PM
Welcome to the Forum.

..........that Bill guy is a good guy.......except when he is talking sexual about the back end of his goat. :lol:
W.

ottatyme
01-24-2006, 07:35 AM
Welcome to the Forum.

..........that Bill guy is a good guy.......except when he is talking sexual about the back end of his goat. :lol:
W.
I gotta say... I've seen pics of his Goat, and, well, I can't say I'd blame him! ;)

ProTouring442
01-25-2006, 05:17 AM
Welcome! Oh, and if being between projects has left you in need of something to occupy your time, Maryland and my 442 project are only a few hours away! :D

Shiny Side Up!
Bill
'72 442 "Inamorata"

69MyWay
01-25-2006, 06:41 AM
Welcome to the site.

Bill is a cool guy. I got to meet him at the Daytona Turkey Rod Run this last year. His car is amazing.

I think some of the hottest and most cutting edge PT cars on the planet are right here on this site. Great place to hang out and be a part of some amazing stuff.

hotwheels
01-25-2006, 07:37 AM
welcome to lateral-g ottatyme, great to meet ya and hope you enjoy the site.......