PDA

View Full Version : sick nonstop camaro crazy

dougs68ss
01-22-2006, 09:03 PM
ive been building my rs/ss for 5 years now and have gone a total different direction than how i started, drag strip ,etc. im trying to go pro touring look and have not cut up my car. so im going with hot touring components. i still am going to use my 12-1/2 to one comp. ratio engine i have ,tko600 trans 12 bolt posi etc. with the largest tire wheel combo i can use in stock wheel wells.im all about horsepower .but want a new look.

Kendall Burleson
01-22-2006, 09:12 PM
what year is it? and what are you coming to use for fuel in a 12 to 1 motor.
you might have to rethink your engine combo.if you plan to drive on the street. :D :captain:

dougs68ss
01-22-2006, 09:28 PM
its a68 rs/ss real car /so i really dont want to cut it up , also there is a sonoco station 2 blocks from my house with 110 octane . and i really dont drive more than a tankfull away. BUT im open to all sugestions. its built well with h- beam rods .steel c/s forged pistons .solid roller ,trickflow heads.the reason i bought the car originally was it was a true ss/rs with all fctory paRTS.IM RAMBling. but you know what i mean. yes? also if you need help on your car , im in corona ca,(INSTALL MOTOR OR TRANS ILL HELP JUST LET ME KNOW >I DIG IT)